Yachtsmans Steakhouse - seated at more than 1 table?

pxlbarrel

They won't allow any kind of cow
I just did my ADR for November for Yachtsmans Steakhouse. It gave me the following message "Please note that your party may be seated at more than one table."

I found that really odd since there's only 3 of us. Would they really seat one person at a table by themselves? Or is this some blanket statement for everybody regardless of number? I should try an ADR for 1 and see what happens. :rotfl:

Don't worry about it. It's a standard message that gets applied when some certain condition is met (I'm thinking it's when your party size is greater than their smallest available table).

I have, in the past, received a message for a party of 1. That hasn't happened for awhile though and was soon after they launched the version2 of the online dining reservation system.

Also, while I seriously doubt they're going to do it for a party of 3, typically even if they do "split up" a larger party across tables, the tables are located as close together as possible, with most reports of them being right next to each other.

I'm worried about being split up too. We have a party of 6, 2 of them being children. We are planning on splitting some of the dishes since the kids aren't big eaters, and some of us just have different tastes but would be good to split some things.

Anyhoo....anyone with any experience they can share about being split or not split when they received this message?

We traveled with a party of 6 last year and got that message too but we were not split up at any of our reservations.
We are going with 7 this December so hopefully we get to sit together again. One of our nights we are meeting friends and there will be 13 of us.... might get split up then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter