~YaHoo!! Just Extended My Solo Trip!!!!!!!!!!!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
well I was going solo from May 20th-25th. Staying at the YC. I just added 2 more nites, at the AKL!! Just changed my flight....!! they any extra nites will greatly be appricated right now!! looking forward to having some time over near the AK, which is one of my fav parks! and I hear there is a decent pool there at the AKL.......I am so wanting that to!

now the problem. YC is waterview which is paid in full..should I downgrade to standard view at the Beach Club (still have the area and pool) but lose the awesome view of room. if I do this...I can pay off the AKL! and I will have a over $100 credit! Or should I keep what I have and come up with the extra cash?

thanks for any suggestions......I am one of those people who needs to be pointed in what direction to go when it comes to Disney! any common sence goes right out the window!

:wizard: :wizard:

I am always on a budget - would love your situation.

I would go with BC standard view - some of the standard views are views of Epcot!!!

BC is easier to get to Epcot from and it has the easiest to get to entrance at SALB.

ok, that is just what I did today!! I opted for the standard view at the BC and have the Pool View at the AKL! I thought about it, and where it is the YC WV or the BC SV....it is an swesome resort, I will be solo ....so not like I am tryiing to Impress anyone! I am happy with my decison and get a full almost 3 days extra!!!! now I can save the AK till the end of trip and do that when in that area! and have some good down time before going home....back to school!

I am happy! more days at Disney and still paid in full! :wave2:

With my budget my biggest decision it which All-star resort to stay at. hahaha. :rotfl:

Hope you have a great time. I'm thinking about saving my pennies to have at least one night at AKL next trip, it looks unbelievable.

Space Command said:
can i stowaway in your suitcase...I'll meet you at Logan..lol
sure! my only carryone is a laptop...so you should fit! :wizard:
hey, I take it your from here?

That is great that you could extend your trip. Maybe we will catch up to each other more than once now that you are staying longer. We are at the BWV from the 22nd until the 29th I will Pm you later and we can make plans for Jelly Rolls I am glad you were able to work everything out. Enjoy your trip : :earsgirl:

blondie7 said:
That is great that you could extend your trip. Maybe we will catch up to each other more than once now that you are staying longer. We are at the BWV from the 22nd until the 29th I will Pm you later and we can make plans for Jelly Rolls I am glad you were able to work everything out. Enjoy your trip : :earsgirl:
sounds good!! :wave2:

Space Command said:
fit would be one of those golf travel bags...lol
well, how tall are you? can I put you in a suit...thing that zips up the front..you know the carryon thing? I am sitting in first class, so I get more take on room! :rotfl2:

Space Command said:
cash in the 1st class and get two coach tix..

sorry, I do NOT do coach!! ;) I must have my seat 3e and 1e on the 757 princess:

disneyworld! said:
ok, that is just what I did today!! I opted for the standard view at the BC and have the Pool View at the AKL! I thought about it, and where it is the YC WV or the BC SV....it is an swesome resort, I will be solo ....so not like I am tryiing to Impress anyone! I am happy with my decison and get a full almost 3 days extra!!!! now I can save the AK till the end of trip and do that when in that area! and have some good down time before going home....back to school!

I am happy! more days at Disney and still paid in full! :wave2:

So how's classes going. I'm in the middle of my take-home exams, providing no excuses for not getting the correct answer. Graduation is May 14 but I'm skipping that (getting the diploma was important, spending 3 hours in the ceremony is not!). There is a reception the night before that I will go with some my MBA classmates. See you on the 21st.

gjw007 said:
So how's classes going. I'm in the middle of my take-home exams, providing no excuses for not getting the correct answer. Graduation is May 14 but I'm skipping that (getting the diploma was important, spending 3 hours in the ceremony is not!). There is a reception the night before that I will go with some my MBA classmates. See you on the 21st.
Hello, school right now is extremely intense for me. I am not use to all the reports and tests! I finally finished my report in Medical Terminology, and had a killer test in Anatomy & Physciology. I am tiered and need a vaction!! I am so looking forward to just getting away! I do have a take home test in ICD-9-CM codeing which will take a week at best! tell me it will end on May 16th!!(ya, one day after my birthday!)

I may get to Disney and not be able to move!!! Mentally spent! see ya May 21st! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter