YAHOO ! (off topic)

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
1) Our two grown daughters come in from Ohio for a 10-day veg-out stay in Florida.
2) The grandkids and great-grandkids are staying home.
3) Going to be nice to see them, AND to have an "adults" vacation with the kids. *
4) Plans:
. . . one day at WDW - probably AK
. . . one day exploring The Fort and doing Crockett's Tavern followed by HDDR
. . . one good meal at Il Mulino (Swan)
. . . one good meal at Shula's (Dolphin)
. . . one "drinking night" at Raglan Road
. . . one "drinking night at Devenney's (a very good local Irish Pub)

* There comes a time when you finally get to enjoy your kids "almost" like peers, instead of just kiddies.

Sounds like you have things well planned. Relax and enjoy time with the "Kids" (Can you still call them kids? :confused3)

I still have a ways to go for anything close to that. Eldest is 18 (going on 30) and the youngest is 11 (going on 30 too) :faint: Not that I am rushing it though.

They are always your "kids" no matter how old they get. Enjoy your time with them.

They are always your "kids" no matter how old they get. Enjoy your time with them.
I agree... It's funny though, because my eldest (at the ripe old age of 18) gets made when I refer to her as our "Child" or a "Kid". You try and explain that it doesn't matter how old they get they will be our children/kids but they just here you calling them "Young" and/or "Immature" (as that is their perception of the word).

I look forward to adult trips someday with my kids. Heck it was fun going with just my very mature daughter last year, but it was too bad we couldn't do any of more grown up tours since she was only 15.
Enjoy your trip with your kids. :)

TRS,

Enjoy the time with the family.

Sorry we couldn't hook up on my recent visit. I know you have a lot of demands on your time.

Maybe next time. We can discuss Alabama's dominance in college football again - you had so much to say last time.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter