YAHOO UPDATE ON KEYSTONE ICE SKATING COMPETITION

shirley 38

DIS Veteran
Renee my grandaughter, whose coaches were in the olympics, in pair skating went to the Keystone ice skating finals.
She is seven years old. At Keystone they do not have a level for her. So in essence she has to skate above her level.
Four levels above what she should be skating.
WELL she took third.
She will be on her way to the World's competition in late July in Mass.
Last year she took first.
Where this talent comes from is beyond me. But she loves it and is a natural.
Just thought I would let you know how she performed.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You must be <i>soooooooooooo</i> very, very proud!

Someday when she wins an Olympic medal, we will all be able to say "We remember when she was just starting out!"

xmas-min04.gif

<i><strong>WAY TO GO RENEE! </i></strong>

Cathie thank you so much for posting and the picuture I love. I am going to print it out and give it to her. shirley38:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Shirley......Congratulations to your grandaughter!!! Where are the "World's" in Massachusetts?? We'd love to go and support your grandaughter and meet you and John. Maybe we can get together and have dinner. Let me know........Charlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter