• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yahoooo! GV did it for DH

Cyndy

Pixie Dust Provider
I posted previously that our group of 9 DKs & DGKs
were in for all but the last day of our trip at OKW GV and the wait list did come thru at check in. I had decided that if it didn't I would think of it as a way to get DH to seriously consider my wish (since 1991) to purchase OKW points. I knew he would hate moving for just one night from the most luxurious digs to our standard 2 brdrm, which is perfectly wonderful, and we would use a seperate studio to avoid overcrowding. Anyway, even w/o a move, he finally got it! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Got home last night and this afternoon we placed a call to Timeshare Store for the resale! :cheer2:

I am soooooo excited. we have BWV and BC contracts with seperate use years but this is the resort I have always loved, every since Disney sent the pre-build box of info (yes, I still have it).

Please send pixie dust since we are looking for a small contract of 100 points or so and I know they are hard to get. We love DVC but this is my vacations ownership # 1 wish....I am so blessed to have this opportunity I can not tell you how happy it makes us! I can't wait to see our name on the Passed list that Becca has been keeping. That list is very helpful.

Hey, that's great that DH came around and is up for buying an OKW contract. I'll cross my fingers for you, hoping that your perfect resale comes through really soon!!

You know you can also call your Guide. I did that just week before last and did a small add-on at OKW in our oiginal OKW Use Year of Sept. Also have a Dec Use Year at SSR, but like Sept better. They sometimes have small allotments of points sitting around that you can snatch up. No closing cost that way.

Cyndy sending lots of pixie dust your way. The waiting for ROFR is a stressful time and believe me I am a-livin' it right now! Good luck! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: and just a little bit more just in case..... :wizard: !

Much success with your add-on. As was previously mentioned, sometimes we get lucky. I was able to add-on 50 VWL points in my same use year of September....was able to do this on one phone call, no wait list, etc. It was just a lucky day! Same to you!!

Hey, lots of Pixie Dust :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: coming your way. good Luck! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter