• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
I am just starting to pass out names. ::yes::
Edited to add....all names are now out :mickeyjum

Please post here when you send out (or order) and when, from who and what you receive.

mail by date is Sept. 15.
Please be on time.....and if you are ordering online do so ASAP, as they are rather SLOW about shipping.

have fun :sunny: .....can't wait to hear about all the goodies :hyper:

Yay!! I have my name and I will be shopping on the Yankee Candle Website this afternoon...I will post once I have completed my order. :thumbsup2

Suzanne

Mine is sent directly from YC. Ooops, I forgot to sign my name, but I will let the person know AFTER they get it!

I just sent my exchange online from Yankee Candle. I ordered a few things for myself too :blush: Everything I ordered except for 1 item for my exchange buddy was from the Labor Day Sale and I was still able to use the $10 of $25 code.

Happy shopping everyone!
Amy

I'll be shopping this weekend. I'm very excited because I just looked at their new fall line and want it all! They'll probably have to kick me out of the store to stop the smelling-frenzy I plan to go on. :rotfl:

Box is about to walk out the door in a few moments. Heading up north, hope my person likes what I sent :teeth:

Edited to Add: Walked out the door a few hours ago with DC. Can't wait for it to get to it's new home.

I'll be doing my shopping tomorrow, and then candles will be shipped on Monday. Hooray!

briannesmom said:
I just sent my exchange online from Yankee Candle. I ordered a few things for myself too :blush: Everything I ordered except for 1 item for my exchange buddy was from the Labor Day Sale and I was still able to use the $10 of $25 code.

Happy shopping everyone!
Amy

Ohhh....don't tell me that. I may have to go do MORE shopping :rolleyes:

Don't forget Monday is a holiday ;)

Wouldn't take the code for me :(
I wonder if you need something in the checkout that is NOT on sale? :(
Oh well, probably better I don't order anymore :blush:

Got my name (thanks for the e-mail Nancy!), did my shopping, and getting ready to box up for shipment this afternoon. I hope my buddy likes votives!!! I took serious advantage of the 12 for $12 sale. And not just for her, either. :blush: :blush:

DH was with me, and he picked out the cutest Halloween tart burner for us:
L_1102932.jpg

I wasn't sure about it until he pointed out that it cost about the same as shipping normally would if I ordered online! :rotfl: So I let him talk me into it. I already have a pumpkin pie tart melting in it!

Hey Nancy, I got to sniff test Spiced Cocoa today. To me it was too much cocoa and not enough spice. Which ended up being way too sweet for me. I had the same issue with peppermint cocoa, but I like peppermint, so I would burn it for short periods of time. Hope that helps.

I just placed my order on Yankee Candle's website. It will be heading west :sunny: . I leave to go out of town on Wednesday so I will post on my package when I return.

Suzanne :wave2:

Just ordered online, it is heading west. I will keep you updated when YC updates me. :teeth:

Argh! I forgot that Monday is a holiday. Anyhow, I'm still going shopping tomorrow, and candles will be shipped on Tuesday.

Mine is on its way headed East! Maybe it will meet the other packages headed West!! Should arrive at its new home Tues or Wed.

Thanks for the update on Spiced Cocoa, Jessica. I love Peppermint Cocoa, so might like it.
Sniffing on Thursday ;)
Glad to hear of so many orderings.....only a few names left to be picked up.

Mine is on the way!!! My exchangee's box is heading to the left of me....and then...well....yes I caved and I ordered the Apple Cider for myself. :guilty: I just could not help it. And I HAAAAAAD to use the coupon code that I was provided with! ;) Hope my exchangee likes it!

Placed my order online tonight. Hope my exchange friend likes what I picked out. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter