YAY!!! free D23 Membership for international fans now working

dijitel

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

Not sure if everyone's aware of the new free D23 membership that Disney's now offering.
I tried to sign up yesterday but it wouldn't let me because I'm outside the US.

Good news is, they've now fixed it!
I was just able to sign up, and got the order confirmation immediately.

Yay!!!:cool1: :cheer2:

I'm signing up, but realistically it looks like we're just signing up to a mailing list... :rolleyes:

i signed up myself, my sis and my partner.

in addition to the newsletter, the d23 membership allows you access to exclusive d23 merchandise sold via disneystore.com.

for me this means access to limited edition/not publicly available goods i can then have shipped to my hotel room prior to my vacation. yay.

I just signed up too.....and yeap it's just a big mailing list. Pretty much none of the 'exclusive' products ship outside of America. So unless you are going soon and can ship stuff to your hotel or use an on shipping company you are out of luck.

Signed up today. Finally. The Disney sites are just not liking me lately :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

When you guys signed up how did you get your user sign in and password did they send it to you in the mail or email it? I added it to my cart , checked out and got a confirmation but no mention of how to sign in. Tia

When you guys signed up how did you get your user sign in and password did they send it to you in the mail or email it? I added it to my cart , checked out and got a confirmation but no mention of how to sign in. Tia

Hi Paula,

To sign in on the new D23 website you must create a new D23 login. (This login will be different from what is on DisneyStore.com.)

Use this link to register.

https://d23.com/register/

You will need to use your First and Last name of your membership. Once you have registered, you can change the name attached to the account.

Your account number should be in your confirmation email.

Password must be at least 7 characters. Use uppercase, lowercase, and special characters (ex: !, @, #). I think you need to include one of each in your password. I failed miserably the first couple of times because I only had two out of the 3. So, I contacted Disney (which is where I got the bulk of these instructions :teeth:).

Good luck!

Hi Paula,

To sign in on the new D23 website you must create a new D23 login. (This login will be different from what is on DisneyStore.com.)

Use this link to register.

https://d23.com/register/

You will need to use your First and Last name of your membership. Once you have registered, you can change the name attached to the account.

Your account number should be in your confirmation email.

Password must be at least 7 characters. Use uppercase, lowercase, and special characters (ex: !, @, #). I think you need to include one of each in your password. I failed miserably the first couple of times because I only had two out of the 3. So, I contacted Disney (which is where I got the bulk of these instructions :teeth:).

Good luck!

Thank you so much I will try that now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter