YC Galley for dinner!!!

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
Well, I heard tonight they finally opened the YC Galley back up for dinner. It's a fairly simple yet nice menu. It will be nice to have another choice for reasonable sit down meals at the YC & BC besides Beaches and Cream!! The staff there has always been so nice and professional.

Yes!!!! :) So happy to hear that as we always enjoyed that restaraunt. Nice to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the parks. Thanks for the info!

Jill

I haven't seen the new menu yet but I heard it was a sandwich and salad menu, similar to a lunch menu. That's great for everyone looking for a light dinner. We hope to try it out soon!

Anybody have any idea if it will stay open for dinner at all times? We were at BC the third week of June, and it was not yet open for dinner. Since we are DVC owners at BCV, we'd really like to see that as an option for a light dinner. I fear that it will only be open during peak attendance periods.

As of right now they plan to keep it open, even extand the hours if it does well. Hope this prints, here is the menu.

Starters

Baked Garlic Shrimp
Baked with Tarragon, Garlic, Roasted Tomatoes, and White Wine 7.99

House Made Garlic Potato Chips
Topped with Garlic Oil, Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Chives 6.99

New England Clam Chowder
Creamy Chowder with Clams, Potatoes and Vegetables 4.99

Galley Crab Cakes
Broccoli Slaw and Chipolte Tartar Sauce 7.99

Garden Salad
Baby Greens, Strawberries, Oranges, Cheddar Cheese and Citrus Ranch Dressing 4.99

Galley Classics

The Galley Signature Salad
Bibb Lettuce, Vine-ripe Tomato, Carrot, Cucumbers, Red Onions,
Blue Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dressing
With your choice of either Top Sirloin Steak, Grilled Salmon or Roasted Portobello Mushroom 12.99

Char-Grilled Chicken Salad
Baby Greens, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Oranges and Cheddar Cheese
with Citrus Ranch Dressing 11.99

Rock Shrimp Caesar Salad
Crisp Romaine Lettuce, Parmesan Cheese and House-made Garlic-Parmesan Croutons 11.99

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Sun-Dried Tomato-Goat Cheese, Arugula Salad, Roasted Red Peppers
on a House-made Multi-Grain Bun 11.99

Char-Grilled Cheeseburger
½ Lb. Burger served with French Fries, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onion, and your choice of Cheese 9.99
Stacked with Smoked Bacon, BBQ Sauce and Pepper-jack Cheese 11.99

(All Burgers cooked well-done unless otherwise specified)

Yacht Club Sandwich
Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Cheddar Cheese, with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise on
Whole Wheat Bread, Served with Potato Salad and a Pickle Spear 9.99

Open-faced Steak Sandwich
8oz Top Sirloin Steak on a Grilled Baguette with Portobello Mushrooms, Wilted Arugula, Tomato and Balsamic-Bourbon Reduction topped with Crumbled Blue Cheese 14.99

Chef’s Catch of the Day
With the Chef’s Selection of Accompaniments 14.99

Pappardelle Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
Garlic-Tomato Broth, Fresh Herbs and Asiago Cheese 13.99

“Prime Rib” of Pork
12oz Bone-in Chop, Slow Roasted with Fresh Herbs and Carved to order with Spicy Baked Apples,
Sautéed Broccolini, and Sweet Potato Mash 16.99

Desserts

Strawberry Up-side Down Shortcake 5.29

Florida Key Lime Pie 5.29

Chocolate Layer Cake with Raspberry Sauce 5.29

Galley Miniature Dessert Sampler for Two “taste without the guilt” 6.99

Originally posted by sssteele
Anybody have any idea if it will stay open for dinner at all times? We were at BC the third week of June, and it was not yet open for dinner.

opening was July 1st.

I am really glad to hear this. We have always liked this restaurant. The dinner menu sounds perfect for those wanting a lighter meal and it will be very convenient for those staying at an Epcot resort.

Originally posted by francie
hi, anyone know how late the yc galley is open? thanks in advance

Dinner is 5-9
I wish it was open a bit later.

Anybody know if they have a kid's menu....our little guy won't touch anything that's not smeared with peanut butter ....or maybe some plain pasta....we've eaten at the steakhouse and Beaches & Cream...but never at the Galley...I always thought they just had appetizers & beers, etc.

The YC Galley is wonderful for lunch, definetely not just appts. and beer.
My quess is the childrens menu would be the same as the lunch menu.
Cheeseburger
Hotdogs
Pasta w/sauce or cheese
Chicken fingers
Grilled cheese
Peanut butter and jelly
My DS was quite pleased with the childrens menu.:D

Originally posted by The Great Baboo
Anybody know if they have a kid's menu....our little guy won't touch anything that's not smeared with peanut butter ....or maybe some plain pasta....we've eaten at the steakhouse and Beaches & Cream...but never at the Galley...I always thought they just had appetizers & beers, etc.

I'm sure they must have a kiddie menu.
The Crewscup next to the steakhouse is the one with cocktails and appetizers.

Hi, Actually we have eaten "lunch" at the CrewsCup on our past two trips(2/04 and 7/03). I quoted lunch because both times it was after 2pm(this is when the YCG closes for lunch) and they have a small selection of sandwiches and salads. Both times it was empty of people and the bartender was the one that got our food. Very quiet and nice atmosphere and GREAT service! I guess because it does not look open during the day they do not see too much action! Both times our lunches were excellent! Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter