YEAH - booked our very first trip!!!!

Jeninindy

<font color=blue>I broke my ankle and got a concus
A friend directed me here for tons of tips and information. I have to say I am very appreciative of everything that has been posted and the time you guys have taken to gather this information.

We are going to Disney for the very first time as a family - my last trip there was 25+ years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway were are booked at POR from June 27 - July 7th. I still have to request a specific building and could use some direction there. I have seen many different likes on that front. We are a family of 5, so we automatically are staying in AB.

We are doing the DDP and I have booked our ressie's for those - Boma, Coral Reef, LeCellier, Polynesian Luau, Chef Mickey's, Princess Dinner at Norway, Scifi Dinner Theater, Hollywood and Vine and Wolfgang Puck's. We are going to Kennedy one day and will eat off site that day. I printed out the list of snack foods you can get. I have looked at all of the counter service menus.

We are now planning our days in the parks - not doing the water parks though.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I think even more so that the kids....LOL!!!!

Any other great suggestions that I absolutely need to know would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
:dance3:

Cograts :cool1: POR is my favorite resort, will be there in 28 days :woohoo: Building #14 is the closest to the food court and main bus stop, buildings 15 & 18 are also close. Happy planning :goodvibes

Cograts :cool1: POR is my favorite resort, will be there in 28 days :woohoo: Building #14 is the closest to the food court and main bus stop, buildings 15 & 18 are also close. Happy planning :goodvibes

Thank you!!!! It is quite overwhelming for basically a "first timer." Heck there was no EPCOT when I was there my one and only time!!!!

Jennifer

Congratulations!! We love POR. We will be there 11/12-11/20 for our sixth stay!!! Hope you have a great time!! Before our trip in 2000, DH had not been since 1982. Now we have been to WDW every year except one since 2000!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter