Yeah we are going!

sschro3

Mouseketeer
We are booked for Sept 2007 :cool1:
I'm a little nervous though. I asked DH's cousin and his family to go and they said yes. It took over 3 months to decide who all wanted to go. We now have a total of 13 (including an 8mo). They told me to decide on the daily schedules and the dining. According to them I am the expert. I just want them to have as much fun as we have had in the past. What pressure!!

Does anybody have any info on any of the Grand Gathering experiences?
Like/dislike?
Wish me luck pixiedust:
Sharon

Congratulations on the reservation. :cool1: I just booked for end of September 2007 also and I'm already excited. :banana: I can't help you with the grand gathering but I hope you have a great time. Now I have to sit down and figure out where we are going to eat and hope for codes.

Suzy

9/28-10/6

Suzydisney971 congrats right back at ya. Have a great trip. I have my fingers crossed for some great deals that time of year. Can I get a free dining :cheer2:
Sharon pixiedust:

We have done an extended family trip and I did most of the planning.

The thing I stressed is that this is everyones Vacation and it's OK to go off on your own if needed. You can always set meeting spots if needed but don't waist time doing so.

Heck I even do this with just my family DW is not a morning person or likes the Bigger rides and we have been so much that DD and myself just go off in the mornings and she meets up with us later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter