Year of a Million Dreams - Again?

Disney is not known for repeating marketing initiatives.
Especially when it comes to year long events.
I say, "NOPE!"
At least this time they wouldn't have to build the "Dream Room" like they did for the original. Why not use it for people other than VIP's and make the common guest a VIP.

We went to Disney twice this year and didn't encounter any rude guest. The general behavior wasn't worse (or better) than before. People overall appeared happy. Lots of smiles.

From reading all the negative posts, one would think the parks are inundated with frustrated and angry guests, but that's so far from the truth.

One thing I wish Disney would do is not work from the "customer is always right" stand point. It only emboldens. I wish they stick to their rules, and not bend over backwards. No other company puts up with this kind of abuse. If folks think they can't get what they want by acting up, perhaps it will slow it down. It won't stop the abuse towards each other but Disney needs to protect frontline CMs from the abuse.
The one place where the seem to have made a stand in this way are the social media influencers who have tried to get a free t-shirt due to getting "dress coded" at the front gates - they now offer to let the individual purchase a shirt, or leave the park.

But I agree - the "customer is always right" has morphed into so much entitlement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter