Year of Million Dreams DVC prize

pharmlivin

Mouseketeer
I just read about the first family to win a night in the Castle. Sounds like fun!The article went on to describe the other prizes being offered...

"Other prizes in the contest include trips around the world as grand marshal in the Disney parade, a membership to the Disney Vacation Club and passes allowing guests to skip lines at attractions for the day."

Wondering what exactly the DVC membership was ...points I assume, how many and where I am wondering. Sorry if this has been discussed before.

I have no idea how many points there are. Although I would think it may be a base 150 point prize. Safe to say, I think anyone here would take it gladly

If memory serves me right, the DVC prize was a 150 point contract at SSR with MF paid for the life of the contract. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I'd love to have another 220 pts! Could they still award it to a current DVC member?

I'd love to have another 220 pts! Could they still award it to a current DVC member?

Yes...Not only does the prize include point costs and dues it also includes taxes. Disney is picking up the cost of the taxes associated with the prize. I believe the total cost of the prize is $85,000 plus.

Yeah, I remember first reading about the DVC membership.... I was like :scared1:

220 points at SSR, PLUS annual dues paid for life, PLUS they give you enough cash to cover the taxes on the winnings!!!

Just think, if you could win that AND lifetime APs... you'd be set!!!

Wow! How can get a chance to win one of these??????? :)

Go to one of the parks WDW or DL, or you can mail 1 entry per day. I don't recall the mailing address, but I'm sure you could easily find it at disney.com.

Many people are reporting winning lanyards and dream ears from the mail-in entries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter