YES~~ Another connection~~~QUESTION

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
Ok, i am ready to join connections, i think. I just have a couple of questions.

1. Do they charge your credit card the 79$ when you sign up?
2. What the the best vouchers for the money?
3. Is there a time limit for the "Quick and Casual" voucher ?
4. What is the age limit for kids? ( i have a12year old son who doesn't eat that much and looks 10)
5. In your opinion what are the best vouchers and for what restaurants ?

I have read mousesaver and i have been on the wdwig.

i just want to hear it from you, who have used these vouchers and enjoyed them.

I have a question to this also.

Can you use a voucher and share a meal. I am not much of an eater and i see on some of the menu's. There are 20oz steaks. That is enough for me and hubby (full meal including appetizer, entree, dessert) That is alot of food?

Hi

I am going to disney in March and i was wondering about the vouchers also. If anyone has any extra vouchers i am willing to buy them.
Raggedy02@yahoo.com

Ok, here goes.

First off, yes you can share vouchers.

1. No, thats only if you don't cancel in time.

2. The 10.50 ones (quick and casual lunch vouchers I think they're called.)

3. I think they expore in May, but if you buy them later they expire latter. (ex.- in april or whatever they'll start selling ones that'll expire in July.)

4. Hmm, not sure, but I'm sure they'll let you use it with a 12 year old. ( Remember, this isn't Disney where 10 year old pay adult admission ticket prices, lol)

5. Already answered first part, the best place to use them is beaches and cream.

4. What is the age limit for kids? ( i have a12year old son who doesn't eat that much and looks 10)

I would think that you may be able to use the 12.50 lunch voucher for your ds, but as far as the breakfast buffets, you'd have to use the adult ones. And Q&C are for any age anyway.

I bought some of these for my trip, and this is what I have come up with. For the quick and casual vouchers the best places to use them seem to be Beaches n cream, Pepper market food court, and ASM food court. I plan on ordering the sides and desserts for my girls, and the entrees for myself and DH. Therefore 2 vouchers for 4 of us. The kingdom lunch vouchers look like a good deal at places like Le Cellier, 50's prime time, concourse steak house, Rainforest Cafe in AK, or any place that has some pretty high priced meals. From what I have read the servers suggest splitting to use less vouchers because you get so much food.

Quick and Casual cost $11 now. I'm not certain I was EVER billed for the $79! At least it hasn't shown up on my bank statement yet.

What is the link to the site that had a write-up about the places to use? I plan on doing this in May or so since we will be going in July or August (if they still have available). We will definitely be eating at least once at Prime Time and maybe a couple others.

juicefruit:

I just joined yesterday and already ordered Park Hoppers and Meal Vouchers on-line and I called and they have received my order.
So, yes, you can buy without receiving the kit in the mail

Thank you, pw2pp

I will be ordering this week end then. I just want to research where we will be eating, and then i will order.

A great place to use those Kingdom Lunch Vouchers ($29 ones) is Brown Derby. We split a meal there, with one of us ordering an extra appetizer. We had more than enough food and the waiter simply put the whole thing (including the extra appetizer) on the voucher. We tipped him well! Our "$60" meal cost us $29. Not bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter