Yes another special request for any desgners

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
Hello all,

I was jsut wondering if any of the designers out there could make a special request... We are going to Disney this year as a family but my husband has informed that after one trip he is Disney'd out (I know can you belive it:confused3) Well we have talked about it and i told him that I would still be gooing down there for minie trips and we can do another vacation during the year where we can all be together and he said he was fine with that (whew!!) Well here is my request I am doing a girl only trip and I was thinking of surprizing my girls on the day we leave with a t-shirt for a Mother Daughter trip 2010... So here is the second request that I have.. My husband now says that he will go to Disney with us in 2011 if we can stay at the treehouse villa at saratoga prings (he is such a kid at heart) So I would like to another T-shirt to give to the kids the day we leave also I knwo I am asking for alot but you guys are awsome at what you do....

Here are the names of my family:

MOTHER DAUGHTER TRIP 2010:

Wendy
Sarah
katy

The Treehouse Adventure at Disney (you can use that in the design)

Michael
Wendy
Katy
Sarah

Thanks agian

Hello all,

The Treehouse Adventure at Disney (you can use that in the design)

Michael
Wendy
Katy
Sarah

Thanks agian

treehouseadventure.jpg

treehouseadventureWENDY.jpg

treehouseadventurekaty.jpg

treehouseadventureSarah.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter