yet another free dining question from a newb

spritlespritle

Earning My Ears
is the free dining offer that i keep reading about a pin or a code? we have a planned visit this summer and are considering bounce back if free dining is available. but since pins seem to be unpredicatable, i was wondering if free dining was a code option? thanks!

The only way to apply for free dining right now is through a special pin code sent to individuals.

IMO, if they are offering it this way and extending 4/3 to cover summer travel through 8/15, the free dining option for the general public will be offered at some point in the near future--my prediction is that it will start around 8/16 when the 4/3 summer deal runs out.

It's a PIN code that select people have gotten via e-mail. You can always call Disney and ask them. I did, and no PIN for me... :sad2:

Hello! We are new to DVC as well - joined in June 2008. Can you tell me what a free dining pin is, if we are able to use them when making our DVC reservations and what a bounceback is?

Thanks!
Ashely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter