Yet another Jellyrolls/ADH question

beckyb29

Mouseketeer
Hi guys!

I tried to do a search, but it just wasn't happening! :-)

Anyways, my friend and I are headed down to WDW on May 12 (yay!), and after 15 trips, it's time that I finally head over to the Boardwalk to check out the entertainment.

So my questions:

1. Is there a dress code for these two places at all? (I'm guessing we'll spend most of our time at Jellyrolls, since I've read that ADH is dead...)

2. What kind of drinks are available at Jellyrolls? Is it a full bar or mainly beer?

3. We're staying at Pop...I'm guessing the best way to get back is by cab? Are they usually available at the front of the resort that late at night?

Thanks in advance!! :-)

1. For either attraction you can wear your park attire.
2. On the 13th, there will be a group of dissers heading to ADH around 9 or 10. . .depending on when we get done with sushi/karaoke at Kimonos.
3. Welcome to the singles DIS

To respond to your other questions. . .

Take a cab from the front of Boardwalk Inn to get back to Pop. Its between 6 and 12 bucks. If you are getting to Epcot before 9 p.m. take the bus to Epcot from your resort. Walk to the International Gateway and then to the Boardwalk. . .

Thanks so much for your response! It's good to know that Atlantic Dance has picked up-I guess I had read some of the older posts before PI closed up shop.

Hope you guys have a great trip! Here's to hoping for a great week with good weather and good crowd levels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter