Yet another refillable mug question ~ CSR ~

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, last year we bought 2 CBR refillable mugs and used them 3-4 times a day. Next month we will be staying at CSR and will buy 2 new mugs to use at CSR. We have a family of 4 and the two mugs last year served us all just fine. Now, not to upset the *refillable mug police* BUT is it possible to use the CBR mugs at CSR or would CM's say something about it? We are buying CSR mugs as well so I would think I wouldn't use the CBR mugs, might not even pack them ~ just asking ~ let me have it ~ LOL! Sandra

I am not the "mug" police, but, the resort where you purchase them is the only resort at which you can use them. Sister resorts do interchange. IE: PO, riverside and french quarter,
All the All Stars are interchangeable. BC/YC.
BUT, not CBR and say CS.

Has anyone ever used CBR mugs at CSR? PM if you like.

I have heard stories of mugs being used openly at other resorts with no problem. It seems to depend upon the CM on duty at the time. However, when we stayed at POFQ last fall I never once saw a CM by the drink island. ?? We had the POFQ mugs, though--maybe they would have "appeared" had we tried to use other resort mugs.

One question, though. The mugs are good forever at that resort, aren't they? So if you buy them one year and return the next you could still use them? Or is it for the length of your initial stay?

That's a big debate question ("are mugs good forever or just for the stay when you buy them"). The signs with the prices for the mugs say something similar to "re-fillable for your entire lemgth of stay."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter