Yet Another Ticket Question?

aGoofyMom

DIS Veteran
I am hoping someone here can shed some light on this for me. I am looking at the incredible deal right now - 2 parks for 1 week for $81 no expiration. My problem is DD is 6 right now. Universal is not in the plans until sometime around 2010. At which point she will be turning 9. If we hold off until she is 10...the ticket changes.

Should I buy adult or child?
Can I "upgrade" a child ticket to adult when the time comes?

TIA!

I don't know the answer to your question...but can you please share where you are finding that deal? We plan to go for a couple days around Christmas...and want to go back for HP. With no expiration we could go to HP in 2010 for free! Thanks!

I don't know the answer to your question...but can you please share where you are finding that deal? We plan to go for a couple days around Christmas...and want to go back for HP. With no expiration we could go to HP in 2010 for free! Thanks!

Actually it means the tickets don't expire so you can START to use them whenever you would like.

They do expire 7-days after first use.

The only difference betweeen the adult and the child's 7 day ticket is the adult ticket requires biometrics. If you're not sure you'll use them until your daughter is 10, then just buy the adult ticket. She can use an adult ticket even if she is a child.

Being the same price I would definitely buy the adult ticket just in case!

Sorry I wasn't more clear in the first place, I did understand that the tickets were good for 7 days after the first use, I just couldn't get my fingers to express it right!:confused3

I will just go ahead and get the adult passes then

Thanks everyone!

Sorry it really is aGoofyMom here - forgot I was borrowing my co-workers computer. OOOPS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter