Yet Another Waitlist Question

DizBub

Totally Addicted
We all know that if we modify a reservation and are on a waitlist, we fall down to the bottom of that waitlist.

My question is.....my current waitlist is set to expire at 31 days. If I call MS and bump that up to the 7 day does this also drop me down to the bottom of the waitlist? If so should I go ahead and do that now, sooner than later?

You can modify this wait list option on-line via the Vacation Center. I don't see why doing this would modify your position on the the list as you are not changing the dates associated with the wait list.

You can modify this wait list option on-line via the Vacation Center. I don't see why doing this would modify your position on the the list as you are not changing the dates associated with the wait list.

Thanks, good to know.

If my waitlist does come through I would have 1 lonely little point that would go into holding. I have 37 other points that have to be used by Jan 31. If I am lucky enough to secure another reservation sometime in Nov/Dec would they automatically use that 1 point for that reservation?

My dates on the waitlist is Oct 2 to Oct 6. When must that 1 point be used?

Points in holding can only be used for a new reservation that is booked no more than 60 days prior to arrival. They will expire at the end of the UY they are in and can not be banked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter