Yikes!!! Any ideas????

shelly36

Mouseketeer
First of all, I am so thankful for all the DISigners who have so willingly shared their time and work. I am so excited about all the things I was able to make for my family's trip.

Here's my "yikes:" One of t-shirts transfer seemed well adhered after ironing. I washed it in the vinegar wash and dryed it on low and then hung it on a hanger. I pulled it out today to show someone and the edges are coming loose. Is there something I can do to fix this? Fabric adhesive of some sort? I was planning on ironing it from behind to see if that helped, but now I'm concerned that other shirts may do this before we leave Monday or even while we are gone. What should I do?????

Thanks for sharing your expertise!
Shelly

Anyone? I thought for sure with so many of us making shirts, someone would have discovered a fix.....

First of all, I am so thankful for all the DISigners who have so willingly shared their time and work. I am so excited about all the things I was able to make for my family's trip.

Here's my "yikes:" One of t-shirts transfer seemed well adhered after ironing. I washed it in the vinegar wash and dryed it on low and then hung it on a hanger. I pulled it out today to show someone and the edges are coming loose. Is there something I can do to fix this? Fabric adhesive of some sort? I was planning on ironing it from behind to see if that helped, but now I'm concerned that other shirts may do this before we leave Monday or even while we are gone. What should I do?????

Thanks for sharing your expertise!
Shelly

I had a couple do that and I just took the paper that came with the transfer to iron them on the shirts and reironed the transfer. I hope that helps.
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter