Yikes, can't find our membership cards!

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
Okay this is unusual. Neither my husband or I can find our membership cards and we leave tomorrow!

Something tells me we put them both in the same place when we came back from our last trip (in November) and that's where they are now....where that is....I have no idea :confused3

Will we be fine with our picture license when we check into our resort as long as we know our membership number?

Thanks,

Deb

You won't need your membership card to check in- a photo ID is all that's required.

For most of the DVC perks, you room ID will be sufficient (it will state "DVC Member"), so you should be all set as long as you are staying at a DVC resort on points or "member cash".

Enjoy!

I feel for you .

Thats why I keep all them as well as the PAP's in my Lanyard holder attached right here in front of my computer.

OH plus I just like to look at them all the time.

We just had the same thing happen to us. We contacted Member Services who told us we could expect them within 6 weeks and they arrived the following week. Good service.

Pam

We probably shouldn't, but both DH and I keep them in our wallets.

I've never shown mine at the front desk when checking in.

If you need it for perks, such as the free valet, I believe you can get a temporary one at the SSR Sales Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter