• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YMP Code Only Availble by Phone?

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
After spending almost a half an hour on the phone with Disney Travel, and trying dozens of combinations of dates, we were unable to come up with any dates at the Value Resorts for Labor Day through the end of the promotion. :(

So I thought that instead of taking up any more of the CM's time, I would try to play around with dates on-line. But I am unable to find a way to do this.

Does anyone know if it is possible to book this package on-line?

it's not... at least not thru wdw.com... it is, however, available thru expedia.com... there's a lengthy thread around here somewhere on just that topic... :)

Thanks, but I am not certain whether we are going for sure or not and I understand that you lose money if you cancel with Expedia. :(

I wonder if it ever WILL be available on-line, jk. Like I said earlier, it sounds as if everything is pretty sold out already. :(

(nice to "see" you, jk. :) )

gigi1313 said:
it is thru expedia :)

I can't believe it! I was able to get availability at Expedia!!! I may have to risk the $25 change or cancellation fee and book it there!

The part that stinks is that we have over $400 in Rewards Dollars that I was going to use. But I guess I could use them on tickets at the Disney site (although I was going to go through Ticketmania.)

to get the free dining thru expedia, you have to buy tix there... but you could buy one day tix and upgrade them using your reward dollars... or use the reward dollars for other incidentals, souvies, add'l meals, etc...

I could not find a place to purchase just the one day ticket on expedia, the choices started at three days, could you let me know if you were able to find anything different? Thanks.

Patsfan7 said:
I could not find a place to purchase just the one day ticket on expedia, the choices started at three days, could you let me know if you were able to find anything different? Thanks.

I am trying to book for 5 nights and the least amount of days offered to me was 4. If someone could tell us how to get less, it would be greatly appreciated. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter