Yo, Dayna

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
With "Barb-Con" in the making, I'm getting a little anxious to find out when we'll be heading to Seattle! :D

Any ideas??? :bounce: Hunh? Hunh? Hunh? :D :D :D

Are you kidding? I didn't plan on going to Seattle unless Dayna had you in the car! ;) We need Shannon's input on this too! :) And maybe we can time it so that Livia will be visiting her sister in Seattle....that would be cool!!! :bounce:

So, we have "Barb-Con", "Towncrier-Con", and a regular ole DIS meet in Seattle to look forward to. :) Ahhhh, this helps get me through the blues. ;)

You're gonna have to "woohoo" for me on this one. :( :( I don't see how I can fit it all in, especially if Glo is thinking about a Cape Cod meet in August. Bill will get a little irked if I keep running around the country "visiting"!

After leaving Boise, you must pass through Pendleton on the way to Seattle. :bounce:

We'll just get a convoy going.

I know there are more DISers in the Portland area maybe we can catch them on the way.

I guess I'm going to have to get out a map to see where this Boi-see is. My geography is a little wanting.

Barb.....I'll "whoo-hoo" for you. But we'll miss you. :( However, I totally understand. I think Ed will leave me if I even suggest flying all over this country just to 'visit' with my DIS friends. :rolleyes:

Tammy, you've got it! Dayna can swing by and pick you up too! :D I'm flying.....that is waaay too long of a drive for this ole gal! :rolleyes: ;)

Tia,

With all of us in the car, you won't even notice how long the trip is. You'll be to busy laughing and talking to notice the time.

OK, I found out from Mapquest :rolleyes: that Boise is around 853 miles from Denver, which is about a day and a half drive for me. Maybe I'll fly to Ohio, however.....

Why don't we all head to Denver (since it's in the middle :D ), and we'll have a "disneycub-Con" :D

My best friend just drove to Denver this summer for a wedding, and it took them a day and a half. Good Grief! No way! And she had 3 children in the back seat! :earseek:

I have enough miles for a free ticket to DIS-Con 2, but that's about it. I need to keep flying to save up enough miles for another free ticket to DIS-Con 3! Yes, the Commando is coming back out again! :D

Thanks for volunteering me, Ms. Tia! No problem....I'll just have to buy another house. And if it's in March or April, we might as well call it "Freeze Your B*ns Off-Con." :D

Hmm... Isn't this how the Greatful Dead started, A bunch of friends traveling the country. Who will our leader be... Dan Murphy??

:wave: Hi Robin and Barry. :wave: Will either or both of you be making your way to this neck of the woods in the next year? :D

hikermickey.gif

I just 'stole' this from Sonya on the CB. :D I LOVE it!!!! :D

<font face="comic san ms"> Okay. I'm back.

I just asked Alan, "Do you care if I take a road trip to Seattle this summer?" He said, "With......" I said, "With assorted goofballs from The Dis." He said, "I don't care." :D

Do we have a definitive date on Barb-Con, yet? I'm pretty much avaailable to escape the Oklahoma summer any time, but what's good for those of you who have children in school, summer touring plans, family vacations planned, etc?

It's 9:30. I need to start heading to bed. I'm so exciting. :p :rolleyes: :D I'll be here bright and early though. :wave: </font>

Barb-Con is July 27th and 28th. :)

See you tomorrow Dayna. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter