Yo Ho Ho Ho a Wonder we will go!..Dec 5-9th Pre-Trip Report: OUR 1st Disney Cruise

I think I'm going to throw up...I just lost all my magnet and tshirt DISIGNS...I CUT the dam disigns from my folder and pasted them into my thumb drive...and I don't know what happened..when I opened my thumb drive there were other pictures on there..how did they appear I do not know!!!I am so sick.

I think I'm going to throw up...I just lost all my magnet and tshirt DISIGNS...I CUT the dam disigns from my folder and pasted them into my thumb drive...and I don't know what happened..when I opened my thumb drive there were other pictures on there..how did they appear I do not know!!!I am so sick.

Don't worry, they are still in Milliepies collection, I saw them after you directed me to the DISigners page. Go to her 4shared site and there is a section for completed MH (mickey heads).

I have spent most of my work day, trying to do two things at the same time...looking for all my disign requests..I think I found 90% of them...so I'm just going to stop looking and made some additional requests..hopefully I don't lose them again...some of them are in my photobucket..but I got lazy and started saving them on my laptop...anyways long story...I found the ones that are cruise related at least.

so on top of losing my disigns and having to search each post I made to find some of them...the kids father might not be able to go on the cruise...and when will we know this (LATE OCTOBER!!!)...SO NOW I have to figure out what am I going to do...I'm hoping they have a cancellation policy that doesn't include losing half my money...so that's what I have to do figure out now...if he cannot go, do I go by myself with the two kids and just stay on the ship when we get to Nassau and only get off at Castaway Cay...which I kind of like the idea of that. I don't want to cancel the trip. I could cancel the trip through Dreams Unlimited..and then hope that my son's fathers friend can hook us up with the cruise but we have to wait 30 days before cruise time and what if the boat is SOLD OUT!! what if all they have is the EXPENSIVE ROOMS and I'm back at square one!!

You know that's why I hate planning trips with other people...I was originally going to do this cruise by myself and then invited to father so he can enjoy the time with his sons too. He wants to go, but somethings came up and we won't know like I said till October..:confused3

The only thing I think would be hard if I did by myself is, I would have to have the double stroller on board...yuck I hate that thing..its so cumbersome. and I would have to put a harness on my 2year old...which I already saw one in Walmart for $20 that I might buy anyways, just in case. I've gone to places with both of them alone...its not that hard..only hard thing is the stroller. Luggage, I'm assuming I can pay a bell hop to help me off the boat...and my two year old would love the shows...its the baby I'm not sure of..(but I will know how he acts when we go to DIsney on Ice next month)....I will be taking both of them by myself...

Its a hard thing to be a "single" mom...but I can't stop from having a good time with my kids because it might be a littler harder on my physically...I imagine we will be in the kiddie area pool most of the time. and waiting in line for characters and my 2year old likes to explore so we will be doing all of that...it would be great if he was potty trained by then, maybe the little toddlers club will let him hang out with them..

anyways...I've been saving up for the cruise, and money is not the issue, its whether I do it alone or not do it at all. My plans for next year includes Disneyland so I can't plan two trips in one year. and of course there's the why don't you wait till they are older....I don't want to wait..I want to go on a disney cruise myself...now...lol...anyways...I'm sure everythingn will work out.

Sometimes when I get too excited about something, there's always hurdles on the way there...

oh my goodness! everything looks great. mow i'm stressing, lol. we're going in 3 months and I don't know where to begin.

so after work yesterday...I stopped at Big Lots to see what Disney stuff they have there...and bibbity bobbity boo, there was enough stuff for me to spend $50. Okay, I was feeling very sad because of all the things surrounding my cruise happening...and yesterday, I decided, you know, we are going to go with or without my kids father. My son loves Mickey and all the characters, and he loves looking at the shows, and he loves playing in the pool/beaches..so I think I'm going foward one way or another...

so here's a couple things I found at Big Lots:

For the girls in our FE group

this I bought for myself for the pens, but I think I will go back and get one for each cabin in my FE group, they are only $1.00 each. and it comes with a notebook, might be good for autographs..

and the wipe box I bought from walmart, and they have a Nemo one I'm going to get next time when I do groceries its only $2.50..I have small wipey case (Pooh) for our bag when we go to castaway cay..also the lightning mcqueen flashlight is also a lantern..I bought it because I thought it was cute...only $4.00

this is my son in his Buzz Towel I found at walmart in clearance for $3..you should see the woody one its even cuter but he doesn't stay still long enough for me to take a pic.

and here's my baby, he's big boy!

this is a wrap I got from ebay...its a little hard, but its still cute..I might wash it and put extra bounce in dryer..

this is the bathing suit I've been telling ya'll about: I have it in Red too..It actually looks really good on..(I bought the Red one, a year in a half ago, when I planned the May 2010 cruise, and I tried it on then, I'm not trying any of the bathing suits on now or I might stretch them out!)

also found these at Babies R us for $0.50 each..I bought one for each cabine in my FE group.

So that's it for now...i bought a winnie the pooh bathing suit on ebay for $4.00!! and I bought a mickey mouse sundress for $6.00. I'm really trying to get these things really cheap...and the good thing is I will re-use all the stuff since I'm a disney freak.

I mentioned going for Halloween and Christmas to WDW as well...Looks like for sure I'm only doing MNSSHP event and MVMCP event. and then going to seaworld the next day...

have any of you ever priced AKL?????????????????????????????????? WOWWW that's all I have to say..I didn't think it was THAT expensive. I guess its Value Resort for me when I stay over at WDW. So yea, i'm probably going to stay the one night when I go over there......

So the plan is MK on the Friday night, stay at a value resort, go to seaworld the next day and go home...I know its sad to have to actually go to MK without my AP pass and wait till 4pm to get in for the event..then go home without visiting Animal Kingdom and Epcot and DHS...ugh...I know whats going to happen, especially after the cruise...I'm going to want to go to DHS and Epcot and I'm going to end up doing the AP installment plan...I really enjoyed Epcot during Christmas time..I really liked visting the countries and seeing their version of the holiday. and DHS I want to see the Osbourne Lights Dance..they didn't dance for me last year because it was RAINING the whole time we were there.

so it definately looks like kids father won't be going with us..things can change we know..but I have to plan my vacay as if he won't be there..and I'm okay with that.

So we just won't get off the ship at Nassau. which I'm not too upset about but I don't want to be by myself on an island that I heard ain't no good...I have some friends raised there and they use to telll me some crazy stories. Would I like to go see the beach yea of course..but I'm sure I will get around to going to Nassau on another Disney Cruise....(I already convince my mom and her husband to save up for a 7day cruise in April 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I couldn't find any 2012 itineraries...so I kind of priced the 2011 in April and it ain't bad...would like to do the Mexican Riviera but we'll see.

so with that said, it would be managing to get off the boat at Castaway Cay...which I think I would wake up UBER early so I can be one of the first ones off..would need to pick a spot with an umbrella so My baby boy doesn't get sunburned...and more than likely we'll just hang out on the beach till we get tired and go back on the boat (Not after taking alot of pictures)...I know they have that splash pad open so we'll probably be there as well.

I also ended up buying a couple of more things for the cruise...

I bought a suitcase (TOY STORY 3 $18) for my lil one..so now they have their luggage..I just have to get mine. I didn't want to spend $18 on the luggae but they didn't bring out alot this season..There were only 2 left and I never saw any mickey mouse or Lightning McQueen ones. oh well..I'm just going to buy a generic one for myself from Walmart..but the biggest of the luggage set.

I bought TWO Winnie the Pooh's harnesses...Why two? well they were $8!!!!! marked down from $20...of course mickey was gone but Pooh is my secret fave character. I don't know if my little one will be walking by then, but my 2 year old walked at 8months..so who knows!

I also bought more peel & stick magnets

and I bought the stretchable Iron on transfers. Since I found those I will be buying tank tops for myself to do my cruise shirts only $8

so the next thing I have to find for myself are the blank tanks..they can't be ribbed either..so I'll have to keep an eye out if I don't find any around town, I'll just end up ordering them.

anyways that's it for now...I'm kind of winding down on what I need for the cruise..now that it might just be myself, Im not going to be able to get all fancy and walk around in heels so I won't need that much more clothes...

oh wait..the one thing I will still do is PALOS , will probably do the brunch..so I'm hoping that the baby sitting place will have open spots on same day I want to do PALOS..which Im hoping I can do during the stop at Nassau??? hmm need to do more research.

ahhh man..I was just reading that my baby won't be able to go inside the mickey pool because kids have to be potty trained to go in...there's a splash zone next to the pool? I haven't seen pictures of it...I hope its a good splash zone because the ones they had at MK were horrible. anybody knows? my 2yeaer old will probably be potty trained by then.

I looked through Google and found a picture of the splash pool on the Wonder.........

3064956558_b8d11f60dc.jpg

I'm just a little disappointed I can't go on the slide! :sad1: I think the cut off age is 14 so my DD will be able to.......... :goodvibes

As of today we have 100 days to go!!!!!:woohoo: I was hoping to do the Palo brunch on our sea day, as long as all the spaces aren't already reserved! I can't wait! It's getting close!

CherylSue thank you for the picture...that's not bad a bad spalsh zone. What I might do is to get some pool time..is try and get reservations in the nursery for like a couple hours each day and go to the mickey pool with my 2year old (If he's potty trained by then, which I think he will be, but you know how kids are!) if not then splash pad it is for all of us!!

I know I cannot wait! I swear, I think I mention my cruise at least once a day...

I cannot go into a store, without looking to see what would be neat for the cruise...like I was in Target today to buy something real quick and they had Winnie The Pooh gel pens for $1.00...so I had to buy it. lol oh and the Buzz Lightyear pen too.

just to add on to my pretrip report: I'm also in the shopping mode for christmas, (I think I've mentioned that) and have been buying things here and there for the kids...for instance Kohls had a $10 off coupon after spending $20 so I bought my son these two fisher price dragons for way cheap...so I am also pricing the rest of the christmas presents for the kids...I pretty much know what I'm getting them at this point...I'm using coupons when I can, and if something's on sale, I'm getting it. I have a good sense how much things are at all the stores so I know when I'm getting a good deal when it comes to toys.

I am going to do the Black Friday shopping like I always do..but this time I have to go to Disney Store first, then go to Kohls, then after Kohls run to walmart...I love Black Friday shopping!! anyways..yes I'm ridiculous but bargain shopping is really fun for me. Especially, when I'm trying to stretch the dollars!!!

oh wait..the one thing I will still do is PALOS , will probably do the brunch..so I'm hoping that the baby sitting place will have open spots on same day I want to do PALOS..which Im hoping I can do during the stop at Nassau??? hmm need to do more research.

Great PTR! I love all of your purchases!! I am just back from 5 nights on the Wonder, and I can tell you that you are going to LOVE it!

One note about Palo brunch... I don't think they have the brunch on Nassau days. I think that your only option will be your at sea day. We did the brunch and really enjoyed it.

@ Pamcarey...ah that's not fair...I hope when they let 1st timers do their ressies either brunch or dinner is available. I prefer the brunch...but I can imagine if the only time is available for the at sea day EVERYONE is going to want to do brunch there.

so I wanted to vent a little...I won a disney dress on ebay for like $12.00 right..I was sooo happy..so the ebayer emails me back adn said, my mistake its not a medium its a small..really? I think she was mad she didn't want to let it go at $12.00...IT was one of the mickey and pal post card dresses..I'm so mad...that was going to be one of my dinner dresses!!! they have them on ebay for $25, and even more!

also...my baby is sick again! I'm just confused as to whats going on..one week my 2yr old is sick, then now the baby..its been like that since the baby is born!!! I sanitized everything in the rooms, including the toys yesterday with my shark steamer..

is this typical..I mean literally has been every 2 weeks since may 1 kid or the other..

So last night I checked on ebay again, and saw the same seller had the same dress on sale, and a medium..so I emailed the seller back, saying, what's going on? I see you have a medium dress up for bid...I would like that dress..and they replied, if you want that dress, no problem, please let me know asap..ugh yes please..now I hope it doesn't look ugly on me since I made such a fuss but I feel like I am getting swindled..I think she wanted the dress to go for more, since like i said there are other ones going fo r$79.99..yes thats right..

So the one thing I got to do today cruise related was I bought my sons' Lightning McQueen Crocs FINALLY...I got a real good discount so it was almost like I had to. and actually its not really cruise related because I'm going to let my DS2 wear his now..but hoping they don't get demolished by the cruise..I bought my DS4month size 4-5..which I think should be fine..I also won 2 other pairs of disney crocs online for REALLLY cheap, I mean like $7 a piece..

and then I also had some time to make my to do list for all my disigns.

I counted 85 disigns I will use for magnets.
60 of them will be small,and 20 of them will be either 5x6 or 8 1/2 x 11 (yes I am swapping them out throughout the cruise). 5 of them are the porthole ears. I did this to know how much magnet paper I need, so I need to buy two more sets of magnet sheets for the portholes/bigger disigns..and I have to buy about 10 more sets of peel n stick magnets, and also some peel n stick circles to put on the back of the smaller disigns (like my home depot mickey ears). I was going to make a christmas tree for the door, but I think I'm going to nixed that idea...it'll stay on the backburner until I complete all my magnets..

I also need to buy more self-adhesive laminates so I can put them over the small disigns since I'll be using the peel n stick magnets instead of the inkjet paper.

I willl be making two sets of door knob signs for myself, and might make 11 sets for the FE exchange.

I will be making 1 set of shirts for the family. the shirts for when we board the cruise ship. I will need 6 transfers for those. which I have. and then I will be adding the boys names to the back of some of the shirts I already purchased (I have some great name fills, and signatures from Millie and a few other disigners).

Autograph cards. I'm going to print these out and bring them with me just in case if I decide to use them..there's not many so its not going to be anything but to print them out, and I already have cardstock paper.

Tattoos...I have to buy the paper asap..and try to make a few to see how they come out and how long they stay...if they work out great. I will be making my family some and enough for the FE Exchange.

Luggage Tags: I bought the luggage tags (the clear ones), so again, this is just a matter of printing them out and then writing the info needed on them.

FE Exchange: I have to really stop buying for the exchange..I don't think my stuff is going to fit in their fish extenders!! I keep finding stuff for the little kids...:littleangel: but I thought about doing the water bottles, and I simply won't be able to afford it...sad but true...I would have to buy decal papers and all the bottles..if I come up on some extra money I will try it..but I don't see that happening..so instead, if Disney doesn't have their shopping bags on sale anymore (i saw online for $1.29) I will go to michaels and buy those small totes and put a cruise graphic on them..( I did that last year for my son's halloween bag)...and make one for each cabin.

on a side note...my mother was telling me how she's so excited that I'm going on this trip with my boys..and she said she's going to be worried about me afterwards that I might go into a deep depression since I have been planning this trip for over a year!!!!!

I said yes true, I will be very sad when its all over, but I have christmas to interfere with that and then come January I have to start planning my boys Pirates of the Carribbean Themed Bday parties!! and hopefully our October Trip to Disneyland..here's to hoping....if not DL, then we are definately doing the April 2012 trip...

I hope I'm not repeating myself in the pre-trip...but I am just so excited at the possiblity of going to Disneyland next year and excited about another disney cruise.

If I ever lose my job, I actually said, I will just go work for Disney since most of my money goes to them anyways..:rolleyes1

Ive been dying to update my pre-trip report..

There's been alot going on...but I only have a few weeks before I could make my ressies for the cruise!!

and I've also been researching things I can do and what to expect for my trip since I will be alone..

so found out its going to cost me $60 to leave my car there the whole trip. So need to make sure I have that money available when I get there.

THen I found some tips out for infants..

1. I heard the restaurants will puree food for you!!! which is what I was hoping since my lil one will be eating solids by then...however, I am still going to by my a food mill in case they won't.

2. The 3-7 year old club will allow my son to play with them if I'm there with them which is awesome!!!
3. The splash pad looks really cool, so I'm not too disappointed that the boys won't be in the pool. however, if my 2years old is potty trained by then, I'll probably go in pool with him and leave the baby in nursery.
4. Castaway Cay's Family Beach is walking distance...what I'm afraid of is the sand and the stroller, however I have pushed a stroller through sand before!!
5. I requested a table alone for fear that my kids might be a little loud (not crying, but loud talking) and I would bring the stroller for the lil one to bring into the restaurant. but its just a request and might not happen..
6. I can drop off my suitcases at the terminal and then go park my car, then on debarkation (did I spell that right) they will help me get my suit cases to the car!! so need to remeber TIPS TIPS TIPS.
7. I will not be doing any of the variety shows..just the DIsney themed shows!!
8. And we will be partying with the Family Dance in the evening (my kids are late sleepers!!)

I know there were some more but I have a list going!!

you're probably wondering what else this disneylunatic bought for the cruise!

Well I will show you...

These two crocs are for my baby..here's hoping that he's a size 4 by then..but he's barely a size 2 now..and its really weird but my 2year old was like a size 3 by now! but if not then I'll just have to find some smaller shoes before the trip

I bought two of these for the kids (harnesses), I mentioned in previous posts

Here's one of my sundresses for dinner:

here's a close look at the hidden mickeys

I also found these sandwich bags

I got these crocs for both my kids

I bought this magnetic dry erase board for any one who wants to leave me and my boys a message :)

I have also started making my magnets...OMG! I have started making the magnets that will be 8 1/2 x 11 and they came out beautifully on the inkjet magnet paper...wow I'm so in shock...so far I've done the ones Jordak have disigned for me. it takes awhile for these things to print too!

so here's what I've been excited about....I am going to put in an application for the Moms Panel!!!!!! I know its a LOOOONGGGG shot...but I wanted to do it last time and I don't know what happened that I didn't but this time, i'm going to do it...so here's to hoping I get the spot!!
and here's whats funny, they said you have to be available for a training Dec10-13th!!!! that means if I am picked, I will get off the boat on Dec 9th, make my way to WDW, do the MVMCP that night, and then stay the weekend!!

I will be wishing on a star every night till they pick the panel!!

so it looks like I will be taking my 14yr old stepsister..shes very excited..her dad had to write a letter to the principal of her school so she can get ok'd to miss school...the only issue is when she gets back she has all her finals...lol...but I'll make sure she gets some work done on the ship. :surfweb:

It should be fun for her...I'll let her participate in the Teen Club so she can make some friends.

I'm still debating on the getting off at Bahamas issue. I might get off to go to the straw market...but I'm not sure about going all the way to the beach. I don't know, as of now, I'm thinking we'll just stay on the ship and enjoy the activities on the boat.

ha I paid my cruise off this past friday! I got my cabin number! woop woop...now one more day to make my ressies...here's hoping the nursery isn't booked for the day I can eat at Palo's brunch.....

OKAY JUST MADE MY PALO BRUNCH RESSIE WITH SOME NURSERY TIMES!!! GOOD TO GO!!! Online check in almost done..just have to do my form and get the minor consent form notarized.

I am still not done making my magnets...but I'm getting there...little by little.

I have to go buy pillowcases for the kids this weekend...I already made the iron on transfer for the pillowcase.

I almost started on my FE..but I have to refigure things out..its not long enough..only fits for 3 pockets and I need 4 pockets...we'll see I'm sure I can come up with something without having to buy more fabric.

Lets see..I've been Halloween shopping...Getting ready for the MNSSHP Oct 29th. I just have to buy my 2yr old his buzz costume..I'm not sure if I want to buy myself the Jesse costume..Its $50 there's one at the disney store here...we are going today after work to make that decision..the baby is going to be Woody..already got the costume...fits him a little snug around the waist but I'm hoping he thins out by then..going to start giving him some rice cereal supposedly he'll be getting less calories versus nursing all the time..

and I still have to buy my pirate costume..which I know which one I want it costs $30..but I rather spend money on the pirate costume because we wil be wearing our pirate costumes for my kids bday in April (pirates of caribbean theme)...oye!! what to do.

I went to walgreens and bought some halloween mickey mouse decorations...and found a trick o treat bucket with mickey ears for $4.99!!! woop woop.

I also found some lighted sticks with mickey mouse designs from toys r us.

All I have to do is buy the event ticket! lol..that's why I'm not sure about spending $$$ on a jesse costume for me..I know I'm not going to wear it again..then again, I can try and sell it on ebay next year?? I don't know!!!

Oh and I have to buy a nice dress. I was hoping to buy a polka dot dress like minnie mouse but I can't find here in tampa..and Im apprehensive about buying online when the ones i like cost like $70!!! I'm still a size 8 but with my baby belly not going away that fast...and honestly I don't have the time to work out...so what i've been doing is squeezing my stomach in and holding it in as much as I can..hopefully that will work some.

anyways, that's it for now..I'll let ya'll know about the halloween costumes soon...ciao

Well I know I don't have many comments on my PTR..but I'm still having a good time writing it....I often wonder how the last words are going to read of my Trip Report...

anyway...so i've been busy busy busy..October and November months are the busiest for me at work..Our Tampa Bay Rays are fighting for the #1 playoff spot..and tonight has to be the night!! Our Tampa Bay Lightning Season starts up!! Woop Woop...anyways so I'm trying to get the bulk of my cruise/halloween/mvmcp stuff done now..

I have printed out all my disigns on iron on transfers for all our tshirts..my only issue is I CANNOT find short sleeved white tees for my kids...they have at target but there's a POCKET on it..who wears a pocket on their t-shirt!! ugh..so I don't know what I'm going to do..I might just buy the long sleeve white shirts and cut the sleeves off give it a muscle shirt look but we'll see.

I also have printed out our pillowcase transfers and bought the pillow cases..just need to wash them.

Let's see..I've printed out all my magnets and have cut and trimmed them..I have about 50 that I need to put laminates on and magnets backings..here's a pic of me laying them out at night the other day..

so you're probably saying what the heck was she thinking??? well, I have magnets for each day..yes folks,I'm going to change them each day..I mean you should see how good they look..if you haven't made any magnets, you have to its actually pretty fun to see the end results..I even moved all my magnets on my fridge to coordinate the cruise magnets on it so I have an idea how to design the door..lol..i'm a freak!!! (oh and I have a lot of magnets on my fridge so it was a lenghty process..I collect them)

and then drumrollllllll please.....

YES, its MY FE!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of it...I worked on this at like 11pm at night saturday night...and then bought the ribbon to trim the FE sunday at Joanns with my 40% coupon and....voila!! Its a no sew FE..i used fabric glue..um wow...I was worried about it not holding..I put some things in the pockets and it didn't rip apart!!!!

Now originally it was only going to have the two white buttons and I was going to leave the black part of the FE showing and then trim the pockets with the ribbon..but it just wasn't working out that way...I was also doing this in the dark with just the TV lighting the room, and if you look really close, you'll see some flaws but overall, its a good job...I mean I was impressed with myself...its my first FE attempted!!!

also a couple weeks ago, Lowry Park Zoo had a breakfast with Diego..

and Fisher Price had its new toys out

Do you see MICKEY in the background?cool toy but it $75!!!!!!!!

and then my son saw this guy...and I was hoping he wouldn't pay attention to it..no he loved that darn monster...and now I'm trying to figure out, which toy to get him now..the monster or the Buzz Lightyear Wings...Mrs Claus has alot of thinking to do..

So all I have to do now is iron on the transfers to our shirts.
I need a formal dress for one of the dinners. I haven't bought my boys their formal wear yet because I'm waiting for the Children's Place to bring out their holiday attire..I have the outfit my 2yr old wore on his first christmas and my baby might end up wearing that...its really cute...
and I need white sandals for one of my dresses.

I am also losing weight....just can't lose it drastically because I am still nursing..so I'm hoping to lose 5lbs by end of october..and another 5 by end of november...If I can do 15lbs without jeopardizing milk production (sorry boys if you are reading this)..then I will try.

as for halloween, I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to stay at resort for the weekend or off resort...I kind of want to stay off to save money...But this weekend I will be buying my MNSSHP ticket for the 29th..hopefully its not sold out..I saw the 31st was so I want to get the ticket asap.

We have all of our costumes for halloween...We will be Pirates after all...(my brother and I are pirate fans, since we were little so that might explain to obsession)...My 2yrold will be Captain Hook, the baby has a pirate costume, and I will be Captain Hook but the girly version..I found the costume at walmart for $35!!!! (we will use these same costumes for the cruise)

Now I am still going to buy this other pirate costume I saw on ebay because its a pirate wench, and I think I'm going to let my stepsister use that..but the reason I need a pirates costume is because I always go to the renaissance festival and this year I'm not pregnant so I can go in costume for PIrate weekend!!

I think thats it for now..I'm just super excited about the completion of my Fish Extender...

and I'm also thinking that when we board the ship and they ask for our family name I'm going to say...Captain Miguel Sparrow and his Mateys!!! AYE AYE!!

What you think?

Hey MommaMouse!

It's funny how you mentioned you don't have that many comments on your trip report......my husband was just laughing at me the other day because I checked our cruise's tread for any updates and when I do that I always check your trip report for any updates. He was telling me "If she knew you checked that all the time she would think you are stalking her!" LOL!!!

Seriously though, I may not comment all the time but I love to read your updates! It's like "Hmmmmmm, I wonder what stuff MommaMouse bought for the cruise now!" LOL Plus your trip report reminds me how behind I am in getting anything done for this cruise! Keep updating cause you have a follower!:thumbsup2

thank you CherylSue!!!!! lol...I know I lurk at some other Cruise TRs too :surfweb: I just like to get ideas and make sure I'm not forgetting anything!!!!

I'm just ready for the cruise...and I also am going to do MVMCP the day we get off the boat...so we are going to stay at one of the value resorts...haven't decided yet..that weekend..and do DHS, AK, Epcot/Seaworld. woop woop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter