Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for We Halloween *2012* PTR has begun!

We always stayed at a warm springs area just a bit off the main road. Going to see if I can remember the name. There is a huge hot tub LOL-- the olympic size swim pool is filled with that hot mineral water. There are water slides, also half the pool is indoors and half the large pool out doors.

This is worth a visit for weekend. There were activities you could sign up for. Fun place for kids - ok for moms to. :)

Happy 2 B Me

This reminds me of a few places. The Hot Springs in Jasper NP. Thermopolis, WY but more likely Chico, MT. Any ring a bell?

Just had to share some good news! (Some of you may see this post in more than one place I am excited!)
The local newspaper editor saw my Christmas TR and forwarded my name and a link to it to a group looking for someone to write a Montana travel blog and newspaper travel articles about traveling with your kids.

I have been waiting until it was official but "Traveling in Colton's World" is a go!

So those of you that want to follow along with our travels around Montana this summer can! I will post the link when it gets started. Basically the idea is they pay for us to travel one weekend a month all summer and I write the blog in exchange for the travel $. Any blog article that they want re-vamped as a newspaper article I will actually get paid for on top of it! Since I owe this opportunity to the DIS all the money I earn is going towards our Halloween trip

Let's P-A-R-T-A-Y!

5.gif

Wait....I think I've seen this post somewhere else before.....:scratchin

Never mind!

Woo Hoo! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

Thank you for the incredible trip report! We are going to DL for the first time this August after many trips to WDW. It should be an experience!

Our new addition arrived this morning about 9 o'clock
Mom decided to have her in a manure pile.. hey it was warmer than the surrounding snowbanks!

20110406092724.jpg

20110406092732.jpg

20110406101230.jpg

Totally not horse related. Is it 1129 miles to DLR from your house?

Congratulations Grandma! :banana:

Have you or Colton decided on a (Star Wars related) name?

Daisy has her own spot on the DL community boards now! Well she is fully willing and able to share with all the horse crazies on the DIS... It will be so much easier for me to post a link to new pics as opposed to posting pics in all the threads where I hang my hat!

Fell free to take a look if you are interested!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2696072

So with a bit of a kick in the pants from a fellow DISer that may end up finishing her February TR before I finish my Christmas one I have decided it is time to let this one go.

As you all know I have been putting off finishing this as I think it will feel like another end to our wonderful trip but alas the time has come. With the Trick or Treat parties about to be announced and our trip less than six months away it is time to say good-bye TR and let this morph into our Halloween PTR. So I have already started the end in word and it will be up in the next 24 hours without fail!

Hooray for the Halloween PTR.....hoping our trips collide!!!! They should if we could ever get the go ahead to start the planning......this is gonna be a fun ride!!! :cool1:

This should be fun to read your Halloween PTR. That reminds me that I need to do my Memorial Day PTR when I go to DL in late May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter