You are all so inspiring!!

pennyring

Thrift Ninja
Thank you so much for all the wonderful, inspiring art that everyone posts!! Thanks especially to Dee for making a whole bunch of welcome letters and invitations for my family! Love them!!

You guys have inspired me! I made these names for our nieces for our upcoming trip. So fun!!

serahandlinds_zps26dc6853.jpg

Now I don't want to stop!! LOL! Thank you for the inspiration!

:thumbsup2

Those are awesome!! Great job! Soon you will be DISigning all kinds of things.

Love the Captain Jack one. He is so yummy!! LOL

What font is that that you used?

The font is Badaboom! :)

I'm glad these pix of Captain Jack are ok! As I was looking for photos of him for our niece, I'm talking to my DH.

"I'm looking for pix of Johnny Depp where he looks 'hot' for Serah. Except I don't find him attractive, so I'm not sure I'm picking the right ones! Do you think he looks attractive here? ...or here? What about this one?" LOL!

Glad to know I did ok. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the font info. I think you did awesome. I am sure she will love it.

Guess what? Went to download the font and found out I already had it. UGH

I am a font junkie!! So, if you don't mind sharing any fun ones you have or find, I would appreciate it!!

Thanks again.

We went ahead and got Fantasmic! Dessert reservations, so I made them an invitation for that too! :)

fantasmicfinal_zpsfcaad3b8.jpg

Great designs!!! Keep it going...and you will be busy and yet happy to spread Pixie Dust:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter