You are cordially invited......

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
Who: YOU!!

What: The Annual Connecticut Contingent Holiday Brunch

Where: Dakota Restaurant, Milford CT

When: November 25, 2001 11:00 am

Why: Eat, drink and be merry and maybe trade a few pins too!!

RSVP: To this post, soon

Sincerely,

The Connecticut Contingent

We will reserve the Susan Lucci skirt it's own seat!! Sorry you can't make it though.....

Hey!! Where is everybody??

Leslie

Leslie,
I will be there. But of course you knew that.
First Annual??? We go there at least every other month. Well I guess it is the first annual in November. lol
Come on guys, if you live in or near CT join us, the food is great, and I have tons of pins to get rid of. Peggie

Sheesh......Peggie, it's the annual HOLIDAY Brunch. Don't you remember? We went around the holidays last year!

Leslie

Why is everything on the same weekend!!! I have 3 choices:

1. Go with my family, mom, dad, sister, BIL, Giggle and Goober (my nephews) to Lake Placid.

2. Go down Vince's Pin Meet and get some of his board famous meatballs.

3. Stay in CT and experience Saturday mornings at TDS and go to Dakotas for some AWESOME food and pin trading.

Decisions, decisions. I gotta think about this some more.

You know what I'm up against, but I'm sure going to try to get there on Sunday. The Dakota brunch is the best, and the company is even better.

You can say what the hey and come to WDW, and pin trade with us, but the meatballs may be the deal maker.:p

Don't laugh Raul I've considered that option too! Can't swing the $$ for a FIFTH trip this year! I'll see you guys in about 5 weeks.

Still thinking, Gigle and Goober, meatballs or Dakotas! Why are the good things on the same weekend?! I had nothing up last weekend.

And the winner is...................DAKOTAS!!!!

Had too much to do to head out for the entire weekend so I'll see all you CT pin traders Sunday!!! Bring your appetite!

I'm coming to the Dakota tomorrow! Hopefully they'll be able to squeeze me in at the table. See you in 13 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter