You are cordially invited!

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
:welcome:
Do you scrapbook, sew, paint, cook, like gardening, in other words are you crafty? Or do you want to be? If so you need not look any further the Creative Community right here on the DIS! We have a wonderful group of DISer's and are always looking for more, so come on over!

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

I am craft-challenged. I already fear my DS5's Kindergarten homework. We have to cut and glue stuff. :scared:

the only talent i have is spending money.

if i see a craft, i buy it.
no talent to make it.

With all due respects, shouldn't this be on the community board?
I actually posted it on most of the forums to let people know we exist. Many posters are not aware of the many different boards the DIS offers.
I am craft-challenged. I already fear my DS5's Kindergarten homework. We have to cut and glue stuff. :scared:
If you have any craft homework and you need help, feel free to drop by!:)

the only talent i have is spending money.

if i see a craft, i buy it.
no talent to make it.

Haha! Me too!

I broke my foot once and was laid up for 3 months. I bought all this scrapbooking stuff to try and do a vacation scrapbook. I got bored after 4 pages ... in 3 months. I gave all my scrapbooking crap to my cousin. It was an expensive whim. I don't even know where that dumb scrapbook is now....

I do pott......ery. I used to have a kiln, and got pretty good at throwing stuff on the wheel....but that too is an expensive hobby. Its also hard to find good clay that you dont have to work the living hell out of. I guess you could do ceramics, where you just glaze and stain, but whats the fun in that?
Other than that.....crafting.....ehhh....:confused3

Thanks for posting this. I know y'all have a very helpful group of posters, especially for those of us who are creatively challenged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter