You are NOT 5 Until You Eat Cake in the Castle *UPDATE 9-2-14 *COMPLETE

Finally around 6:30pm we got ready to head to dinner…..but not all of us wanted to go……

I had been feeling a bit wonky since TSM at DHS. Not horrible, but definitely not 100%. (not that I think it was related to TSM - just a point of time reference)

Cassidy was also DONE. We’d been going strong for so many days in a row, I think she just needed a break. At home, she’s my kiddo that loves to stay home and play with her toys. She rarely wants to run errands with me. I think she just needed some down time. Since I wasn’t feeling the best, I volunteered to pass up BOG.

Since Cassie and I weren’t going, DH and Wyatt decided to beg off too. They weren’t all that interested to start with anyway, so they decided just to grab some Pecos Bills.

So we were down to Annie and my mom – who were VERY excited to go to dinner. It worked out perfectly since they had wanted to do a Nana/Annie dinner at some point together and I was having trouble figuring out when to squeeze it in. Problem solved! Also fits with their love of French things :rotfl:

Here are some pics from their dinner- which they absolutely LOVED. They had a grand time.

d3c9c972-80a4-42ce-a4c5-f41cf1222031_zps9eecae6c.jpg

My pretty Annie

8bae8152-bf3a-4b86-b842-b1bced8068e0_zps41f53595.jpg

Enjoying her Grey Stuff!

d584496a-3b17-43ad-a515-27b23cd41ee8_zps67bbac45.jpg

a2161bc2-2aa3-4797-989c-e296724ae63c_zps037ba306.jpg

The boys were off to have fun doing boy things- Pecos Bills, Sorcerers, Space Mountain, Etc. They also met up with the girls after their dinner and did a bit of shopping. I will have to let the pics talk, as they didn’t take notes, nor do they have good memories – :lmao:

Judging by my mom’s pics – they met up, tried to pull the sword out of the stone, shopped a bit and had a photo shoot that will make good bribery pics at the boat dock.

0dbb9b9d-bdf9-4d76-b616-4b27413d946f_zps49cf3cfa.jpg

3ebe468e-de98-410c-a089-b22b07cb992b_zps77b488f1.jpg

My husband looking all good - until you see that he is wearing a fanny pack - :rotfl:

4dd961e7-8a3e-4c30-a114-6165839ab2ed_zps5f5f954e.jpg

Goofin around at the boat dock

a1a3fbb4-90f8-4b77-9c27-c1b461ee7ef5_zps24751af1.jpg

Major bribery pic for later in life…..lol

a90a672b-6ec1-4261-9d9e-bdaf4e25d0fa_zps2a384a21.jpg

Let’s get serious guys….

5ff5f40f-eae8-48d8-8635-9d3893907f3c_zpsf4ae4f76.jpg

Let’s try that again…There that’s better

eea70963-44b5-4096-ad3b-8becfafa2876_zps7b04c09f.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the cabins, Cassidy and I had visions of a nice quiet evening.

But.

Then we got hungry. And we found that as much as we liked the cabins, we MISS being able to wander down to a CS. And the golf cart was sitting down at the boat dock area.

We talked it out – we were trying to decide between DTD and Earls/WP and somewhere at the MK and Roaring Fork and Epcot. She really wanted a hamburger. We were trying to figure out the quickest and easiest way to get one without exerting too much effort. :lmao:

Being Friday night, I quickly ruled out DTD. I also knew that MK is quite a bummer to get to from the cabins without many modes of transportation, so we ruled that out.

That left Roaring Fork or Epcot. We decided on Epcot, as it was getting later in the evening so I knew that they would be letting people park up front at Epcot and we wouldn’t have too far to go.

So around 8ish we set off for Epcot! We parked RIGHT up front, breezed thru bag check and were at the Electric Umbrella counter by 8:15. Not bad!

It was empty, but slow service. We didn’t mind as we weren’t in a hurry. We ordered our burgers and sat outside at the tables to eat them. It was a beautiful relaxing night. Just perfect!

After we were done eating, I told Cassidy we had time for one ride. I gave her the choice between Donald’s boat ride and Spaceship Earth. Since we were so close to SE, I think I swayed her into riding that. Though I quickly wished I hadn’t! :rotfl2:

You see, we decided to take some funny face pics for our SE pics – they turned out HILARIOUS – Cassidy had SO much fun. SO MUCH fun that she wanted to ride it again.

She asked the lady if we could just stay on for another round and the lady was more than happy to let us. So we made MORE funny faces and it was a grand time. Until……

She begged the lady to stay on AGAIN. It was just a few minutes until 9, but she let us go around. Now, I like SE as much as the next person, in fact it’s one of the rides that makes me feel like my Disney Vacation has really started, BUT, I DO NOT LOVE IT 3 times in a row!

Oh well, I got some great video of our silly faces in the ending movie and Cassidy had a wonderful time.

Here is the only proof of our fun – I was too busy enjoying the evening to worry too much about too many pics :goodvibes

VIDEO - Click to See
th_CassidyandISE_zps08f9a88b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

80d1b3fb-87d9-496b-9dd5-747fe39645af_zps26645d35.jpg

Up next – we split up yet again…..*sigh. I’m glad my mom was able to come with us, but I wasn’t able to modify a lot of my ressies to include her, so we ended up splitting up more than I would have liked. I am very much looking forward to more family time in September!

Saturday Morning –

Back in September, we had planned on visiting Pirates League as a family. That didn’t happen, but Annie and Wyatt still kept their appointments. I was not able to get 3 or even 2 PL appointments for the same timeframe on this trip, so we just decided that since Cassie was the one who missed it, she would take the appointment.

We had initially all planned to go to MK to watch her make her transformation, but since my mom was with we split up – she wanted to take Annie to explore the countries in Epcot. Wyatt and DH decided to head to Epcot also, where they would explore on their own. Then we would meet them there.

I have no idea, with the addition of my mother, why we split up so much! We’ve never been a stick-together-like-glue family, but man, it seemed like we were apart more than together! I definitely will do things differently come September.

Don’t get me wrong, we had an awesome time, and I’m glad for the one on one with my kids, but I really love our family time too. I think I noticed it more since we didn’t hit the pool much due to the weather and location. We pretty much swim at LEAST once a day when we’re at the WL.

Getting all dressed up and giving a big ARGHHH :thumbsup2

502a0b1e-db29-44ff-8a47-b8fc1269868e_zpsa3442662.jpg

Ok, back on track….Cassidy’s appointment was for 10am. So we left around 9 – should have left SOONER! We usually don’t get going into the parks until 10ish etc – sometimes later. And we’re used to arriving by boat etc. I was NOT prepared for the parking lot at MK. LOTS of people were arriving about the same time we were.

We got parked as quickly as we could and hoofed it for the ferry. I refuse to ride parking lot trams, since my stroller folds up like a beast. Ran up to the ferry as one was pulling away…. Had to wait about 15 mins for another, then about 10 mins to load.

We arrived at MK at around 9:45 or so. I knew we were going to be cutting it close, but that’s the way we usually roll….

Got off the ferry, made it through the gates etc and were standing in front of the train station at about 9:55.

Yep, looks like this will be my second mad dash through a park trying to make it to a reservation this trip!

I must be getting good at it, as we made it – right on the button. They got us all checked in and only looked mildly surprised when she told them she wanted the skeleton face pirate :lmao:

We waited just a few minutes to be taken back to get her Pirate name – Her name was Charlotte Goodwater. She was having so much fun already!

Here she is ready to start…..

af0aa912-ecd2-482b-945e-c28a3b767051_zpsa4b303a2.jpg

cef677bd-eee8-4604-be05-e443e9638980_zps8e46e751.jpg

She was pretty quiet during her transformation – until the whole Pirate Oath. She said that thing (I didn’t think she would, I thought she’d be too shy.) like a true Pirate.

After that we went into the super secret room for pirate pics and then we were on the hunt for booty!

40705032-4831-4550-bc55-86d0194e9932_zps972c050c.jpg

f8e8529f-5c0f-4547-9519-f41f70dc307a_zps63f13129.jpg

But first we were very hungry – we hadn’t had time to grab anything before her appointment – I had been hoping to hit up Starbucks for a roll on the way in, but that didn’t happen.

Cassie had been hunting for a taco this whole trip – she loves tacos and they are not easy to find a Disney. So when we saw that Tortuga Tavern was open (it’s usually not in September) we were in.

I ordered her a burrito with no rice (should have asked for no beans too, but lesson learned) and I ordered a taco salad I think? And we doctored our food up at the fixins bar and we were happy. I know that it’s probably not the best time and item to eat after getting full face white make-up done, but what can you do.

Sufficiently full of taco goodness we headed out looking for treasure.

We finally found some loot to pillage over at the bazaar shop near the Magic Carpets. I can’t figure out when they don’t have the loose jewels and coins with bags at the Pirate’s dump shop, they are sure missing out. She filled a small black bag with jewels for her treasure and she was very happy.

Video

[/URL]

2becaabe-366c-42fb-ab7b-d64921bb7f84_zps9570fd69.jpg

I tried to get her to ride Pirates with me since she was all Pirate-y but she declined *sigh

Oh well, so we basically headed out to head over to Epcot to meet up with the rest of the crew!

Here is Charlotte on the lookout on the Ferry – trying to spot our car

6e0ba224-76b6-41aa-abe6-100dfe34b301_zpsdd43dfa4.jpg

Right as I snapped this picture she looked at me and said – “This is just like getting dressed up like a princess – ONLY BETTER!” :thumbsup2That’s my girl!

f5a57fbd-6c09-4776-b80c-bf35f7c1c826_zpsaf866c57.jpg

Up next - an afternoon at Epcot and the most EPIC photopass (fail) ever.....lol

Glad that the decision not to go to BOG ended up being good for Annie and your mom :)

And I hear you, laziness is the best motivator. But you're right, that is a lot of rides on SE, especially in a row. At least it's not a hard ride to get onto. ;)

And maybe it was easier to split up with the extra adult? More of a one-on-one feeling? Either way, as long as you were all happy with how things came out that's what matters.

Cassidy is such a cutie! She looks great as a pirate!

Glad that the decision not to go to BOG ended up being good for Annie and your mom :)

And I hear you, laziness is the best motivator. But you're right, that is a lot of rides on SE, especially in a row. At least it's not a hard ride to get onto. ;)

And maybe it was easier to split up with the extra adult? More of a one-on-one feeling? Either way, as long as you were all happy with how things came out that's what matters.

Cassidy is such a cutie! She looks great as a pirate!

Thanks! -
Yeah, the whole BOG thing really did work out for the best. I have a reservation for Sept for 3 (couldn't get one for 5 even at the 180 day!). I'm gonna keep checking for one, otherwise we will do a fp lunch if we are able. I really want to eat there all together. Another option would be for either daddy or I to take the girls.

It was definitely easier to split up with one more adult - and at the time it was fine and every one was happy. It's just me, looking back at the pics wishing for more family time.

She did make a good pirate! lol Im interested to see what the 5 of us do come September - our initial thought was to have either DH or Wyatt be Jack and then the girls and I were going to be the Skeleton Crew, but they said that the skeleton face paint and HOT September don't usually mix.

So....Maybe the girls and I will see how we look with facial hair....lol

Thanks! -
Yeah, the whole BOG thing really did work out for the best. I have a reservation for Sept for 3 (couldn't get one for 5 even at the 180 day!). I'm gonna keep checking for one, otherwise we will do a fp lunch if we are able. I really want to eat there all together. Another option would be for either daddy or I to take the girls.

It was definitely easier to split up with one more adult - and at the time it was fine and every one was happy. It's just me, looking back at the pics wishing for more family time.

She did make a good pirate! lol Im interested to see what the 5 of us do come September - our initial thought was to have either DH or Wyatt be Jack and then the girls and I were going to be the Skeleton Crew, but they said that the skeleton face paint and HOT September don't usually mix.

So....Maybe the girls and I will see how we look with facial hair....lol

I hope you get one. Otherwise, Marie and I had no trouble scoring a FP+ for lunch with a group of 6 and lunch is pretty darn delicious. You just can't meet the Beast but you do get to pick where you sit so... :confused3

I understand, but you've got a trip coming up so at least you can make up for the family time then :)

Well now I'm interested to see too. All of you in facial hair would be quite the sight ::yes:: That's what I'm voting for actually. Now I just wanna see it :lmao:

I hope you get one. Otherwise, Marie and I had no trouble scoring a FP+ for lunch with a group of 6 and lunch is pretty darn delicious. You just can't meet the Beast but you do get to pick where you sit so... :confused3

I understand, but you've got a trip coming up so at least you can make up for the family time then :)

Well now I'm interested to see too. All of you in facial hair would be quite the sight ::yes:: That's what I'm voting for actually. Now I just wanna see it :lmao:

Yes,lunch is looking like it will be the best option for us. The menu actually appeals more to me, I think. I am sad about the beast, but......oh well. We will meet him someday I'm sure.

We are definitely going to make up some good family time - I've got lots planned.

Hee Hee, my vote is for all of us to have facial hair too.....I said we'd be like that scene where there are 100's of Jacks! How cool would that be to have 5 Jack Sparrows!

Okay when I last left off, Cassidy and I were on the ferry boat headed out of the Magic Kingdom to meet up with the rest of the family at Epcot. They had gotten to Epcot earlier that morning.

I’ll fill you in with some pics of what they did without us at Epcot… Judging by my mom’s pics it looks like they rode Mission Space, ate at Electric Umbrella, and walked the countries a bit.

Waiting at the bus stop for the start of another awesome Disney Day

32566713-ba48-4c67-8258-f709ca552d4d_zpsc105b2ca.jpg

Astronaut Annie

6abb4a8b-cbb8-46d5-8a5f-7ea1aa8abe42_zpsdbd62ac8.jpg

Enjoying chicken nuggets at Electric Umbrella

983d38cc-490b-442a-b3d2-c7dfeae2ed79_zpsef353f68.jpg

Annie and Nana at EU

318cd947-d822-4b13-acfb-faffbbe73352_zps98db4b06.jpg

Hanging in France

035be84b-2697-4d1e-b5c0-30943b3c9734_zps4c60a849.jpg

Dreaming of Paris

800d9d27-fcb9-4b25-957e-7b361f2bb5bf_zps5a263d0f.jpg

Meanwhile, Cassidy and I headed to the car and drove straight to Epcot. We didn’t stop at the cabins first because by now I suppose it was around 2:30pm. We were going to meet up with the clan in Japan and do Pick a Pearl.

But first…….we took some of the most Epic photo pass pictures of all time. Not even kidding. They started off normal enough – a girl pirate taking on Epcot.

Deciding on which country to pillage first

cbce6942-cbd2-47bb-833d-142cfc137ad4_zps85de1d82.jpg

Mommy and her little buccaneer

58b742ab-ba60-4708-9b78-7e49daab2ea4_zps5f4206c9.jpg

Getting a bit creepier – just what exactly are a pirates intentions with Tink?

1211d559-5899-4ac8-bddf-1f4df82a08f9_zps956faa2f.jpg

However……This is the ultimate in Epic Creepy

Cassidy was in the stage of bringing her baby doll, Lula, with her everywhere she went. The photo pass girl picked up on this immediately. So after all of these fun shots, she told Cassidy to get Lula and she would take a few more.

Here is the result. Maybe it’s just me, but does is this pic not reminiscent of a dementor sucking the soul out of someone – :rotfl2: These pics creep me out to no end.

“Here – come a little closer….what’s that, you don’t want to be a pirate?”

64aaec99-34d2-4a51-8f13-5c6503c0edb7_zps7a234a43.jpg

“Well then, I’ll just have to take your soul….”

91d09ab4-61ec-4fed-a643-ff88b549afce_zpse3695fae.jpg

“There – now you are a pirate like me!”

9001acfc-db28-49d2-b3ed-01495c8443aa_zps0d37203c.jpg

After the creepy photo shoot, we made our way thru Future world and over to Japan. Our plan for the evening was to meet up with the family, walk the countries a bit.

Then DH and I were going to have a “date” at the Beirgarten in Germany, while my mom took the kiddos for some nachos in Mexico.

We ended up meeting each other somewhere around Canada. They all oohhed and ahhhhed over….a sleeping Cassie - *sigh – :lmao:

032ee899-bc74-4705-9027-73642dc2e7e9_zpsc686e0ca.jpg

We took a few photopass pics on the bridge from UK to France and were on our way. Our next stop – Japan and Pick a Pearl.

44eff06d-8db4-4c0e-b155-da420900e5f2_zps1546e97f.jpg

Not sure why Annie wasn’t in a pic here? I know Cassie was sleeping, but I have no idea about Annie – :confused3

acfd4119-92f3-4dd0-b687-818bcaa2ecb9_zpsd0e246d7.jpg

Pick a Pearl is one of our absolute MUST DO’s. We started with our very first trip in 2010 and have done it each and every trip since. Our first time we got the necklaces with the cages for the pearls. Since then, we have just gotten the pearl itself. We are keeping them safe to possibly make necklaces someday for their weddings.

Here is Annie and Cassie on the way to PAP – looks like Annie got supper in France on the way….they have the BEST ham and cheese baguettes! Love them!

2710fab1-e38f-43f7-9f69-f1ee75f4fd07_zps0820f114.jpg

Pick a Pearl was a great time as always. They are just so fun there! Annie surprised us all and remembered the count down in Japanese – not sure of the spelling, but it’s pronounced SUN KNEE ITCHY! :lmao: The ladies there were VERY impressed also and made a big production about it (not that they don’t make a huge production over everything) Annie, Cassidy and I picked our pearls – all nice pearls – nothing extraordinary, but nice.

Annie picking her pearl – not too many pics this year – you can see that I took video instead!

e4b425c5-c135-40f1-84c6-c53178358a74_zpsd623c64f.jpg

Posing with our freshly picked pearls

2da507e0-467c-4f51-b6f6-0194a636211e_zps87d458d8.jpg

After pearl picking was done, DH and I split off from the group for our reservation at the Biergarten. DH had been looking forward to this meal since 2010, our first trip. We’d never eaten there, it just hadn’t worked out. We didn’t want to pay that price for a buffet that our kids would probably eat 2 bites of. So, we had the dining plan this trip and it was just the 2 of us, so we went for it.

So….what did we think of the Beirgarten?! I’ll leave you with…it’s the best story of the trip….hands down….

All for a bunch of Jack Sparrows running around ;) What could be better? You could recreate the scene from At World's End if you wanted.

I have to admit that I am cracking up over those pictures of Cassidy. Too funny. She does sort of look like she's sucking the soul out of her doll.

Aww, sleeping pirate. Be careful, they'll still rob you blind.

That is such an awesome idea with the pick a pearl. Maybe someday I'll steal it if I have daughters and you don't mind :)

Ooh adults only dinner and a good hook. Now I've got to know how it went.

All for a bunch of Jack Sparrows running around ;) What could be better? You could recreate the scene from At World's End if you wanted.

I have to admit that I am cracking up over those pictures of Cassidy. Too funny. She does sort of look like she's sucking the soul out of her doll.

Aww, sleeping pirate. Be careful, they'll still rob you blind.

That is such an awesome idea with the pick a pearl. Maybe someday I'll steal it if I have daughters and you don't mind :)

Ooh adults only dinner and a good hook. Now I've got to know how it went.

Steal away regarding the pick a pearl.... :thumbsup2 Even if you dont' have daughters you could do it and give it to their future wives, or you could wear it etc. So versatile! :lmao:

Ohhhhh and I will shamelessly tease about the dinner - I still can't believe what happened...:cool1: Let's just say that it did NOT go as planned.....

Steal away regarding the pick a pearl.... :thumbsup2 Even if you dont' have daughters you could do it and give it to their future wives, or you could wear it etc. So versatile! :lmao:

Ohhhhh and I will shamelessly tease about the dinner - I still can't believe what happened...:cool1: Let's just say that it did NOT go as planned.....

:thumbsup2 Great idea. That's just what I'll do instead if I don't have any daughters. Keep it for myself.

Didn't go as planned? You're just making the curiosity worse now. Things that don't go as planned are always the best stories!

Caught back up quickly. It's been a mad house around here. Cassidy broke her arm a couple weeks ago and got her cast off yesterday. We leave tomorrow so the waiting to find out if she would get the removable brace made me antsy. We scored a BOG ressie. It did take a lot of trying. I will hopefully have more time to reread your last update when we get back.

Just finished reading your reviews and just wanted to add what a beautiful family you have! I'm so happy you were able to have a "reboot" trip and I loved seeing how happy and healthy everyone is! :cheer2:

Lissette

Caught back up quickly. It's been a mad house around here. Cassidy broke her arm a couple weeks ago and got her cast off yesterday. We leave tomorrow so the waiting to find out if she would get the removable brace made me antsy. We scored a BOG ressie. It did take a lot of trying. I will hopefully have more time to reread your last update when we get back.

Yay for getting the cast off! I can't believe that both of our Cassidy's broke bones so close to Disney trips! Too weird! I also can't believe that you are there now! So jealous - hope you are having an amazing time - can't wait to hear about it when you get back. :goodvibes

Just finished reading your reviews and just wanted to add what a beautiful family you have! I'm so happy you were able to have a "reboot" trip and I loved seeing how happy and healthy everyone is! :cheer2:

Lissette

Thanks - hope you enjoyed reading them. We are so blessed - :goodvibes

Well, now that I’ve built that up, I hope my story lives up to the hype! :rotfl2:

So DH and I headed over to the Biergarten to check in. It was pretty packed in the waiting area, but we only ended up waiting 5 mins or so. NOW, *I* knew how seating worked here, but I never filled my DH in on it. So……

We got called along with 6 other people at the same time – a family with 2 small kids and an older couple. As we walked toward our table, DH was giving me a somewhat quizzical look, that turned into a look of full blown horror when he realized that we were all going to be seated together.

Compounding matters, was the attitude of the older couple. He was, how to put it delicately, a JERK. He immediately claimed the end 2 seats across from each other for himself and wife, this left the family at the other end of the table and DH and I squished between these 2 other parties across from each other. So much for our romantic dinner.

Now the family seemed nice enough, but that man was just such a snot. When the server sat us down, he told us to talk among ourselves to see how we wanted the seating arrangement to be- this guy grabs his wife and says, “here, get the end, quick.”

Hmmmmm, OK.

Then the family, who seemed very nice, obviously wanted to sit by each other, so they took the 4 inside seats. That left DH and I with the 2 middle seats across from each other.

My husband was not happy. He looked at me, “did you know that seating was like this?” I lied. :lmao:

The family was busy with their little ones and the couple on the end was busy wiping off all the silverware with wet wipes *sigh. We were NOT going to be able to carry on a conversation about anything, those seats are really close together!

Our server came right away, and took our drink order. She then told us we could head to the buffet. Without even speaking to each other, we both headed to the buffet. And like a true couple in tune with each other, kept right on walking out the door!! :rotfl2:

I cannot believe we did that! I feel bad, but neither of us like confrontation, so we just panicked and headed for the exits. We left Germany quite an expedited manner.

After we got to about China, we collapsed laughing at each other – wondering what the face of our server was looking like right about now when she realizes that we are not coming back.

Since we were still on our date we had to decide where to eat- We decided just to snack around the world a bit! We had some nachos for an app in Mexico.

Then we walked the long way around to the UK and DH got some fish and chips. We ate those in the little seating area near the water and tried not to be carried off by the birds. I don’t care for fish, so I just helped him with some chips – very yummy.

From there, we moved onto France, where DH got dessert and I got a ham and cheese baguette. I think DH got some kind of chocolate mousse thing, he liked it. I

t was about this time that the rest of the fam, met back up with us. They had been just chilling around the world checking out the different countries.

We decided it was time to head out. We headed to the parking lot to the car –we had boxes of leftovers – I think that the kids hadn’t finished their nachos or something – :thumbsup2 I of course had to say “dance” and most of them participated….love the looks on my mom and Annie’s faces though…. they don’t look amused do they? :cool1:

Video

We made it back to the cabins and crashed. It was right about now that we took these pics – Daddy and his little skeleton pirate.

a9420fa9-ec4c-4363-8842-928c69f5ff4a_zpsa0b89ef6.jpg

55bbd334-4120-4f5d-813b-99be71755da9_zpsa0419a61.jpg

We were all pretty tired, but the kiddos and I really wanted to try out the big pool.

We tried wiping as much of Cassidy’s make up off as we could before we sent her to the pool – she looks like she’s been sweeping chimney’s with Bert!

b9e8c685-27bb-472e-87e3-14118bab07ae_zps28b3687a.jpg

We got our suits on and headed over in the golf cart – MISTAKE – :rolleyes2 It was not that warm out and on the way back we really felt it. I guess we really didn’t have any other options, but it was so cold that we had to buy a beach towel at the trading post so we didn’t all freeze on the way home.

The pool was very quiet – we went down the slide a few times and called it good – Cassidy played a bit in the kids area – it was slightly warmer than the big pool. And we are hearty Minnesotans too – so you know it was cold!

After freezing our butts off, Wyatt and Cassidy got in the bath. It’s a tradition (he wears his suit and she had her suit bottoms on too. We have a pic of those two in the bath each trip we’ve taken :lmao:. Poor Wy, you know these pics are gonna show up in a graduation slideshow or something….

2d447efb-ea39-40b9-8c8d-8d6fe3a23468_zps67ce521f.jpg

Here is the first trip we took in 2010

60cdaf51-921e-4267-970c-8f7219937468_zpsd436c1a0.jpg

Here is a throw back to 2012 trip :D

006ba8da-7d81-46ed-84d1-5c1353e500d3_zps80030086.jpg

After warming up in the tub and shower, we had some treats and hit the sack – another big day was coming up! :D

Lol at your dinner escape!! That was an awesome solution lol

And we have totally done the disney ice plunge! Omg we always go in jan and think its gonna be fun to swim. It's so cold!! And those "heated pools" are a joke!

I'm laughing so hard about your solution. I don't know if I'd have been able to do it though because I get so nervous and I'd feel so bad.

Cassidy does look like she's been chimney sweeping.

And what a cute tradition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter