You are not going to believe this!

SquirrelsMom

Disney Fan
I ordered HHN tickets in early July and haven't received them.

I called Universal and talked with a very nice guy "Kerry". While he was checking on my tickets, I told him that I had already received the park tickets that I had ordered the same day.

Kerry started asking me questions regarding where I bought my park passess and did I realize that if I had ordered my park and HHN tickets at the same time, my HHN tickets would have been a lot less expensive. Well I didn't know this.

The next thing Kerry does is puts me on hold, consults with his manager. He then comes back on the phone and says they are going to discount my HHN tickets and I should expect to see a credit of $63.00 on my credit card statement!! (This was for two HHN tickets)

Also, later in the day, I noticed that the fare for my flight to MCO had gone down by $30.00. I contacted the airline and they are sending me a voucher for the difference in the fares.

I feel very lucky!!!!

hope you also bought a LOTTO ticket that day!!!!:smooth:

That must have made your day......to actually be given money back:Pinkbounc

Wow-Wow-Wow!!

Isn't it fantastic when just ONE person puts forth the extra effort to 'right the wrongs' or make things nice for someone else? ...And especially nice when it happens twice in one day! Kudos to both Kerry at Universal and to the good folks at your airline.

It's nice to know the golden rule still bears some witness...
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter