You Are Not The First To Pass This Way: 2nd Magic Baltic Cruise, 6/24/2010

We are finally back. We had a great time in London following the cruise! It was great to meet everyone who was able to make it to the meet. The fish extenders were all fantastic! I am sorry to hear that some had issues with stuff disappearing! very dissappointing.

Working on getting our laundry and house back in order. It feels like we have been gone forever! Ready for our routines again.

Welcome back! It was great to meet your whole family and spend time with you guys from time to time. What did you do in London? Sounds like it got pretty hot after we left. Glad it feels good to be home.:)

We had Romeo on our Med cruise in 2007. He was great. We also had the APL rotation for this cruise. Our servers were Orlan and Trevis. Sounds like everyone is heading to the DREAM.

We were on the APL rotation and had Orlan and Trevis too. Second seating, Table 72.

Made it home Saturday night, but this is the first chance I have had to log in. London got really hot, but we had a good time. The whole three weeks were great. Loved all of the ports. That is the longest I have been away from work though, since my daughter was born, so I am not having such a great time right now. Lots of stuff to get caught up on. I spend most of my time sitting at a desk and staring at the computer. That and the jet lag have me consuming large amounts of caffeine. :surfweb:

I enjoyed meeting everyone and had fun with the fish extenders, even if mine did disappear. Loved all of the gifts. It is fun to see how creative everyone is in coming up with things to hand out.

Of course we had to book another cruise while on board, we went with the June 28th Alaska cruise. Looking forward too it. Maybe I will see some of you there.

We were on the APL rotation and had Orlan and Trevis too. Second seating, Table 72.

I was part of that crazy group at second seating, Table 74 - the ones who have had Orlan for 10+ cruises. Funny to find you here online!

I was part of that crazy group at second seating, Table 74 - the ones who have had Orlan for 10+ cruises. Funny to find you here online!

We must have sat next to you a few times, we ate 2nd seating 3 times (after our excursions ran late)

That is funny. Orlan told us he had been with your group several times. I did not realize you were Disboard people though.

We must have sat next to you a few times, we ate 2nd seating 3 times (after our excursions ran late)

Were you the ones with the two girls? We were wondering why you guys were there some nights and not there others. Guess now we know.

Were you the ones with the two girls? We were wondering why you guys were there some nights and not there others. Guess now we know.

Yup, that was us with the 6 and 9 year old girls. The flexibility of our dinner time was one nice advantage of only having a 2/3 full ship. Unfortunately to have Orlan and Trevis as servers again we'll have to be on the Dream.

We stayed a few extra days in London, but are back and have (hopefully) finally gotten over the jet lag, which was a real struggle on this trip.

Thanks to all for the great FE gifts. My kids loved the whole FE experience, but I was really bummed to hear that folks had things stolen. Sorry about that.

We had a great time and booked the June 2011 Med cruise while on board. Quick question: how do you know if your waiter will be on your next cruise?

Anyway, glad everyone made it back o.k. and we are definitely looking forward to our next cruise!

Yup, that was us with the 6 and 9 year old girls. The flexibility of our dinner time was one nice advantage of only having a 2/3 full ship. Unfortunately to have Orlan and Trevis as servers again we'll have to be on the Dream.

Orlan said that he was staying on the Magic for the time being, and might be moving to the Wonder -- but that the Dream's opening crew had already been selected.

Orlan said that he was staying on the Magic for the time being, and might be moving to the Wonder -- but that the Dream's opening crew had already been selected.

That was the story orlan told us on day 2 of the cruise, but by day 12 he was singing a different tune about the Dream :)

The servers seem to get to tell DCL what they would prefer to do -- stay on the Magic, move to the Dream, etc. Our head waiter Mario told us that he would see us on the Dream in February, and Raphael said he was hoping to do Alaska on the Wonder. I didn't get the sense that decisions had actually been made yet, just preferences expressed, but that may be wrong. What was clear is that Dream training starts early and anyone moving to the Dream will be reporting to Germany in the late fall.

Our server Fernando said he wanted to move to the Wonder to go to Alaska. He seemed to think that would not be a problem. He was from Chile, and working out of the West coast he would be closer to home, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter