You First qualifing stays??

hauntedmansion

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are platinum Level. I read the Loews website and called Loews customer service(I am more confused now then when I started). How many qualifing stays do you need to have in a yr. to maintain Platinum status? Is it a calendar yr. Or 365 days? I saw on the website from 7/2008 to the end of 2009 10 stays because of the change over. Does this mean every yr we have to have 10 stays? With Loews First we have always stayed 7-8 days and were able to maintain Platinum status. Thanks!

Its amount of stays now ,not days.
We stayed 28days in 3 resorts in July , but it only counts as 3 stays. Quite difficult to maintain status now, or move up.

The program is a joke now to the average person. It was a lot better with days and not stays. After the first year is up soon with most people under the new program you will see more people using other discounts to book hotels or other deals rather than You First program, it should be called Lowe's First.

i have stayed exclusively at the Loew's hotels on site since the year after they opened.

Loyalty doesn't count with the Loews corporation.

I'm still platinum in the youfirst program and will be also for 2010.

after that, the Hilton is starting to look pretty good to me if the discounts aren't there for the AAA or the AP holders.

i'm enrolled in their program also.

I wonder if the new inclusion of AP rates in the Youfirst qualifying stays had anything to do with negative responses. There were some fantastic AP rates this year.

Even though I don't like the Loews changes, the removal of Hard Rock from the loyalty program has stopped me from staying at Hard Rock Hotel entirely. It would be really interesting to see how their occupancy rates compared to the other two hotels. I do really like my $100 food/beverage credit and my free internet.

I hate to say also though, that even if there were no benefits other than unlimited express, I would still stay there just for that. It is the biggest benefit of all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter