You had quite the trip, didn't you? June 2019 Completed 12/4! New TR Link 1/19!

Love all the PP pics!

That stinks that your purse broke! At least it survived enough for some pics!

Very awesome that you got to do all 3 TSL rides that night!

Sounds like a great dinner at CG!

Love all the PP pics!

Thanks!!

That stinks that your purse broke! At least it survived enough for some pics!

I *think* I should be able to fix it. I just haven't gotten around to it yet! lol

Very awesome that you got to do all 3 TSL rides that night!

We were very lucky! And the crowds were SUPER low!

Sounds like a great dinner at CG!

It really was!!

We mobile ordered Dan a Bud Light and me a Grown Up Lemonade, definitely one of my favorite drinks to get!

That looks really good!

I can’t wait for them to open the new restaurant here – should be fun!

You should link up with my parents, who will not stop insisting that I book an ADR for this currently non-existent restaurant for our next currently non-existent trip!

We were lucky and got called up to fill a 2 spot (I LOVE when that happens lol I listen like a hawk for them!)

The BEST feeling!

We were a few minutes late to check in but nothing crazy!

You guys look so nice!

Other than the tables being close though, we had a wonderful dinner. Being on the deluxe dining plan we started with appetizers, Dan ordered the Spicy Kazan sushi and I ordered the goat cheese ravioli. We normally order things to split but I wasn’t really in the mood for sushi so I left that for Dan and he left me with my ravioli.

This looks so delicious! Now I want sushi!

For those of you who do the dining plan - do you ever pass on something thats included with your meal??

My family declines dessert all the time but I would personally never, even if I'm full, because I'm a dessert person. Often if you decline on the dining plan, your waiter will offer to box a dessert up so that you can take it home with you. We end up with like four half-eaten slices of cake in the fridge on check-out morning.

do you ever pass on something thats included with your meal?? I'm not a huge dessert person so I was usually way too full to eat them but I felt bad saying no. You don't HAVE to get the dessert do you?
I've asked to sub the dessert for fruit at quite a few restaurants in Disney and it has never been an issue.

Oooo Cali Grill looks amazing! We are eating there for the first time next week and I am definitely going to try that goat cheese ravioli!

We definitely have turned down dessert when doing the dining plan, which is a bummer - we are much more into apps than desserts! Usually they won’t let you substitute an app but sometimes if there’s a cheese plate on both the app and dessert menus they’ll let you get that at the start of the meal instead.

What a great night at Hollywood Studios! You got so many rides in!

It was nice of your bag not to break until after the photos at least lol.

That meal at California Grill looks delicious. I know the deluxe dining plan includes apps and desserts but I wish the regular dining plan let you pick either or! I love appetizers and I'm usually way too full for dessert by the time I eat my entree and I'd rather just eat a snack later on :rotfl:

It sounds like a perfect evening at HS. Is the souvenir cart that looks like the vintage Little People Family Camper new? I don't remember it being there last December. I think it's super cute.

Your meal at Cali Grill looked delicious! I think doing the deluxe dining plan during a split stay is really smart. We've talked about doing deluxe to try more of the signature restaurants.

Your vlogs are really fun! You two do a great job and I love when vloggers are informative as well as entertaining.

Villain After Hours looks so cool! I would love to see the dragon at night. That girl grabbing your backpack though :sad2:
I'm always suspicious of people so I'm sure I would have thought I was getting mugged if she grabbed my bag like that.

Wouldn't you love to work from the CR every day? I might never complain about work if that's where I was working!

After we finished lunch, we explored the shops and then decided to go walk around outside and take some pictures. I knew I wanted to recreate my parents old photo that they took on their honeymoon 30 years ago in 1989.

Mom and Dad circa 1989

I love these pictures :love: How cute that your parents honeymooned in WDW!

I feel like they announced the new sign ages ago and still haven't changed it. I wonder what the hold up is?
Maybe they are hoping people will forget all about it. It didn't get very good review.

Definitely a cool vantage point to Tower of Terror from the area but overall, as a solution to bring Cars to DHS it felt a bit lackluster. I cannot WAIT to see Carsland in DCA in November!

They put it is in such a weird spot. You can easily never even know where it is.

Not a ride I would wait forever for but for a short wait its definitely fun!

So true! The waits have been decent for it. Not like Navi River Journey!

Since we were in Toy Story Land we decided to stop at Woody’s Lunchbox to grab a couple of drinks in hopes that SDD would be back up by the time we were done!

We mobile ordered Dan a Bud Light and me a Grown Up Lemonade, definitely one of my favorite drinks to get!
Must try that lemonade, it gets great reviews!
It was such a fun ride! I should probably let Dan have the inside seat at some point but I haven’t yet haha
The inside seat is the best though..... :)
My cute purse broke after these pictures! But at least I’d already gotten my photos haha

After all of our photos it was time for Rock N Rollercoaster!
Oh No! I hope you can get it fixed!
I’m not sure when I was able to get the fourth fastpass but I did snag one for Toy Story Mania for about an hour later so we decided to head over to Baseline Taphouse to grab some drinks and a snack in the mean time. Dan loves to get the beer flights here since they are fairly inexpensive and we love the cheese plate! Another inexpensive snack! I wasn’t planning on getting a drink but Dan convinced me and I’m glad I did. I went with my favorite California Sunset and it didn’t disappoint. I hope that when SWGE opens Baseline doesn’t become a madhouse but I’m sure it will! Either way, I’m glad we got to go and enjoy some time there before the craziness starts!
Your drinks and snacks look yummy!
We were having dinner at California Grill this evening so while we were running short on time I knew it would be quick for us to change in the room and make it to dinner. Very convenient!
Perfect!
For those of you who do the dining plan - do you ever pass on something thats included with your meal?? I'm not a huge dessert person so I was usually way too full to eat them but I felt bad saying no. You don't HAVE to get the dessert do you?
No , you don't. But you can have your dessert boxed up and take it to enjoy later.

Grown Up Lemonade,
I only had this once back when TSL pretty much first opened but I need to get it again!
I wanted to check out the Radiator Racers area, it had opnened after my June trip and I hadn't seen it in person yet!
That's too bad it was closed; we went in last month just to check it out and it's really cute! Definitely something my boys would have loved when they were little and I think it's a nice addition to the park even though it's in a weird spot.
However, the two-top tables were SO close to the tables next to us. It was a bit uncomfortable to be that close to other tables, I didn’t realize that California Grill did that so was a bit disappointing.
We've only eaten dinner there once but had a 2-top and were so close to the table next to us we ended up sharing dessert with them 😁 It was a cop and his wife from Long Island on their honeymoon so besides talking about NY him and Steve were discussing their food lol and they offered us a bite of their dessert since they were ahead of us in their meal. Strange but true!

That looks really good!

Both were very refreshing!

You should link up with my parents, who will not stop insisting that I book an ADR for this currently non-existent restaurant for our next currently non-existent trip!

Hahaha we're just excited about new things in Disney!

The BEST feeling!

Right??

You guys look so nice!

Thank you!

This looks so delicious! Now I want sushi!

I kinda wish I had tried it! lol

My family declines dessert all the time but I would personally never, even if I'm full, because I'm a dessert person. Often if you decline on the dining plan, your waiter will offer to box a dessert up so that you can take it home with you. We end up with like four half-eaten slices of cake in the fridge on check-out morning.

I'll keep that in mind!! I definitely will be declining it more often I think! lol

I've asked to sub the dessert for fruit at quite a few restaurants in Disney and it has never been an issue.

That's a good idea!

Oooo Cali Grill looks amazing! We are eating there for the first time next week and I am definitely going to try that goat cheese ravioli!

We definitely have turned down dessert when doing the dining plan, which is a bummer - we are much more into apps than desserts! Usually they won’t let you substitute an app but sometimes if there’s a cheese plate on both the app and dessert menus they’ll let you get that at the start of the meal instead.

Definitely do!! The ravioli is so good! Hope you enjoy your meal, its our favorite restaurant in Disney!

Yeah we are the same way, we definitely are more savory than sweet peeps!

What a great night at Hollywood Studios! You got so many rides in!

It was nice of your bag not to break until after the photos at least lol.

That meal at California Grill looks delicious. I know the deluxe dining plan includes apps and desserts but I wish the regular dining plan let you pick either or! I love appetizers and I'm usually way too full for dessert by the time I eat my entree and I'd rather just eat a snack later on :rotfl:

We really did accomplish so much! DHS was pretty dead that night!

Haha right??

ME TOO! Although, I'm sure they don't so people have to get the DxDP haha otherwise I would always go DDP!

It sounds like a perfect evening at HS. Is the souvenir cart that looks like the vintage Little People Family Camper new? I don't remember it being there last December. I think it's super cute.

Your meal at Cali Grill looked delicious! I think doing the deluxe dining plan during a split stay is really smart. We've talked about doing deluxe to try more of the signature restaurants.

Your vlogs are really fun! You two do a great job and I love when vloggers are informative as well as entertaining.

I'm not sure!! Its just so cute!

Yeah it was a great mix! I don't think we could ever handle doing the DxDP for a whole trip but it worked out really well for the split stay!

Thank you!! We really enjoy it!!!

Villain After Hours looks so cool! I would love to see the dragon at night. That girl grabbing your backpack though :sad2:
I'm always suspicious of people so I'm sure I would have thought I was getting mugged if she grabbed my bag like that.

It was super fun!! And yeah, I was so on edge when that happened!! Like why would that be your instinct? lol even if it was completely innocent!

Wouldn't you love to work from the CR every day? I might never complain about work if that's where I was working!

Definitely would be amazing! lol

I love these pictures :love: How cute that your parents honeymooned in WDW!

Thanks! It was the first time my Dad ever went to Disney! He used nearly a whole disposable camera on the tiki room! hahaha

Maybe they are hoping people will forget all about it. It didn't get very good review.

Oh maybe!! It definitely seemed to fade away lol I didn't like it much either. I'm not one to get mad about IPs being put into stuff but the characters in the sign was just weird.

They put it is in such a weird spot. You can easily never even know where it is.

Yeah it really is too tucked away! DHS is laid out so weird to begin with lol I don't think that helped

So true! The waits have been decent for it. Not like Navi River Journey!

Definitely!

Must try that lemonade, it gets great reviews!

Definitely! So yummy!

The inside seat is the best though..... :)

I know! haha maybe someday I'll be nice and let him try it....but probably not lol

Oh No! I hope you can get it fixed!

I haven't tried yet but I should be able to!

No , you don't. But you can have your dessert boxed up and take it to enjoy later.

That's good to know!!

I only had this once back when TSL pretty much first opened but I need to get it again!

Definitely!

That's too bad it was closed; we went in last month just to check it out and it's really cute! Definitely something my boys would have loved when they were little and I think it's a nice addition to the park even though it's in a weird spot.

Hopefully I'll be able to see the show eventually!

We've only eaten dinner there once but had a 2-top and were so close to the table next to us we ended up sharing dessert with them 😁 It was a cop and his wife from Long Island on their honeymoon so besides talking about NY him and Steve were discussing their food lol and they offered us a bite of their dessert since they were ahead of us in their meal. Strange but true!

We've never had that happen there before! I can see how that would happen! lol

Have a great trip Cloe! I really liked your pre-trip vlog. It was very well done. :love:

Thank you!! Took forever to edit!! lol

Real Life Update!

I had really wanted to get another update in before Dan and I leave for our trip today but that just isn't going to happen!

If you want to follow along on our trip feel free to follow me @cloe_girl1 and @cloeanddanvlogs on insta!

Talk to you all soon!

Real Life Update!

I had really wanted to get another update in before Dan and I leave for our trip today but that just isn't going to happen!

If you want to follow along on our trip feel free to follow me @cloe_girl1 and @cloeanddanvlogs on insta!

Talk to you all soon!
Have a great trip!

Have a great trip!!! And thanks for the tip that you get an AP discount when your purchase water from the stands that sell merchandise... My sister and bil are AP and DVC and they didn't know that tip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter