You have GOT to see this

Just sent that link to my DS (18) as he's a great fan of the TV programme 'Pimp my Ride'.

He'll be impressed :thumbsup2

Am I the only one who thinks that giant chunky kit kat looks delicious :rotfl:

The Monster Jammie Dodger looks interesting....

Ok, I just HAVE to know . . . how on Earth does anyone come across a site like this in the first place???????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Night-train said:
Ok, I just HAVE to know . . . how on Earth does anyone come across a site like this in the first place???????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

DH read about it in his Computer magazine :rolleyes1

The beast feast looks delicious! Sickly, but delicious!

Dribble Dribble Dribble :love:

You know, every few months I get bored with the internet. I find myself visiting the same 5 or so sites every day and wondering if there's anything else to do with my life. Then something comes along and I realise there's ALWAYS something worth looking at on the internet, it just takes time to find it. This week I have discovered the sheer wonder of the Llama Song (www.albinoblacksheep.com) and now this! Can life get any better?

wilma-bride said:
Am I the only one who thinks that giant chunky kit kat looks delicious :rotfl:

No i think it does too....... that could be the lack of chocolate though :goodvibes

Joh, you are an evil woman :Pinkbounc I've been trying so hard and now I come across a recipe for a giant munchie, when will my torment stop? :lmao:
Thanks for the link...I think,
Claire xx

I disagree with you all - the giant Lindor HAS to be the best - YUM!!!

Just found the giant Jammie Wagon Wheel - that is one that is just crying out to be tested :thumbsup2

The Battenburg GTI Turbo is just soooooooooooooooooooooo funny! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Well I can see my diet is going to go out the window again!! I so have to make the Kit Kat one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter