You know FlyFly_Eclipse is a Ghostbusters addict when she...

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
So let's make a list!

You know FlyFly_Eclipse is a Ghostbusters addict when she...

...only watches the Ghostbuster show at Universal.

...when Universal installs her own bench near the show.

...asks for a Herse on her 16th birthday.

...she answers "Me!" after "Who you gonna call?"

...she wears brown jumpsuits all day long.

Who else? :)

When she's whispering the actors lines to them during the show when they forget.

because the actors think she is stalking them!!! LOL.... Just kidding Fly Fly!;)

...when she gets upset if someone takes the spot reserved for her yellow pillow!

When she starts advertising on the Disboards for an "unliscenced nuclear accelerator with the capabilities for the snaring and entrapment of ectoplasmic entites."

Hey guys!!! I just got home and what's one of the first things I see????? lol!!! This was rather random!

Keep them coming...this is fun :) Oh well, I got to meet my favorite Ghostbuster guy again :) But I'll tell more about that in my trip report coming soon!!

In fact, you may find a couple parts rather humorous because I was soo giving away that I thought he was cute (though not intentionally)! :o :p

* When she can spot a Ghostbuster out of costume easily among the Universal crowd as they leave work.

* When she "drags" DocBosch to see the show...and get there EARLY!!! (hehe)

* When she calls her mom to save her spot when she notices it's half an hour before the show and she's not there.

* Willingly gets a TERRIBLE sunburn while saving her spot (ugh!!).

* The Ghostbusters recognize her and wave to her at each show (not complaining....hehe).

* Is ready to leave the park because staying isn't as enticing when there are no more Ghostbuster shows.

* Can't concentrate on awesome Christian Rock concerts because all she can think about is making sure she gets her 3 more rolls of film (all GBs) developed the next morning...one hour photo; doubles.

~ Accidentally finds herself watching the guys do a mic check and now makes sure she is there each day she can, just to see them more than just at the shows.

:eek: Sad thing is all those are TRUE. :eek:

Originally posted by gschmerl
...when she gets upset if someone takes the spot reserved for her yellow pillow!

hehehe...been there and let me tell you, be glad people can't hear my thoughts ;) This sweet, little, innocent (and Christian nonetheless) teenager likes to cuss them out in her head. :p

hehehe...I wouldn't really cuss THEM out...even just in my mind, but I would be fuming (to say the least) about the situation...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter