You know you DIS too much when....

DisneyGuess

DIS Veteran
You know you do the DIS too much when......

1. You're DF walks into the room and asks if you've read every thread possible yet.

2. Whenever you think of something Disney (which, let's face it, most of us do every few minutes!) you immediately want to log onto the computer and post!

3. The 1st thing you do when you get home, is turn on the computer and log into the DIS. ;)

and... perhaps the most tell-tell for myself....
4. (And yes, I did this today) You're having a normal conversation with someone, a co-worker perhaps, and you actually say " My DF" or "My DS5" to this person during said "normal" conversation...... :blush: :faint: :rolleyes:

True. My children are all grown up and have families have their own but they think I have lost my mind. LOL It seems I am able to bring disney into every conversation and I see hidden mickeys every where. LOL

Yes! This is the first thing I do in the morning!!:surfweb: ............ and the last thing at night.......... and some in between!!!

I have the disboards as my home page, so every time I log on (which is often) I can check out the boards. Gotta love it!

I've almost done the last one a few times and caught myself before saying it <phew>.

I'll only log in to the DISboards at home when DH is out or goes to bed early (both are kind of rare). I DIS at work when there is absolutely nothing to do, which is quite often since the phones don't ring like they used to here at the front desk.

Weekends? Nope, not on as that's time for family :cutie: (or if I am on it's usually for 5-10 minutes).

When I am at work and should be working and instead am sneaking on here to catch up.

I love when my DH decides to go to bed early because then I can get on here and not feel guilty.

I know I've DISed too much when my dad calls it "my secret society", and my DF has asked if I'm talking to my Disney friends again!:lmao:

I have to DIS in the morning and evening because I can't DIS at work. They put a block service on the computers so that the students couldn't access anything inappropriate but it blocks out the DIS. The nerve!

I have one we could be as #5 my DBF:

You know you Dis is when you start growing Mickey ears and a Tail. Which he says I have now.:lmao: :lmao:

I love when my DH decides to go to bed early because then I can get on here and not feel guilty.[/QUOTE]

Me too.:rotfl:

time for bed....................

When you have more answers than questions. I know more about Disney than I ever dreamed I would! LOL

Darling Son who is 5 years old.

Oh my goodness - all this time I was thinking it was "dear" son or "dear" daughter .....it's "darling!!!???" Where've I been???

I knew I DIS-ed too much when one hot day I saw these exhausted, sweaty kids trudging up the steet towards my house - and realized they were MY KIDS that I forgot to pick up from the bus stop a mile away!!! I lost track of time on the boards. It's so easy to do!

You know you do the DIS too much when......

1. You're DF walks into the room and asks if you've read every thread possible yet.

2. Whenever you think of something Disney (which, let's face it, most of us do every few minutes!) you immediately want to log onto the computer and post!

3. The 1st thing you do when you get home, is turn on the computer and log into the DIS. ;)

and... perhaps the most tell-tell for myself....
4. (And yes, I did this today) You're having a normal conversation with someone, a co-worker perhaps, and you actually say " My DF" or "My DS5" to this person during said "normal" conversation...... :blush: :faint: :rolleyes:

OMG! This is soooo true! I can not wait to come home and log onto the Disboards.:surfweb: Also a big tell for me is that when ever I am talking about Disney I assume that everyone is a Diser, so I keep on talking with the lingo and talk about this and that thread. Mean while they are standing there looking at me like I am crazy! :confused3 Then of course I go on and freak out that they are not a member on these boards! HAHA:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter