You know you're close when...

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
...you can look at the 10 day weather forecast and your entire trip time is covered by it. Just looked at weather.com and our entire stay is now in the forecast period. Off to Pop soon!!!

Anyone else have odd ways of knowing just how close you are or random things that give you a jolt and make you say "Wow, I didn't know it was that close!" (besides countdown timers)?

When I realize there's only one weekend left (to get things done) before we leave.

We've been looking at the 10 day forecast too. Our whole trip is not covered, but at least we know what it will possibly be like when we get there.
One other thing, we just went to the grocery store, and only bought enough food to get us through to leaving day. It wasn't much.pirate:

Originally posted by OneMoreTry
When I realize there's only one weekend left (to get things done) before we leave.

I second that!!! Also when I make my 10 day before VIP Seating PS for "Wishes" Which I can do tomorrow. All I know is when time seems to slow down and then slowly starts to go backwards at work, it must be close to WDW time.
:hyper:

I have the suitcases packed.. (ok.. only 2 are packed right now.. and will be packing the rest tomorrow night) and I am checking the weather report daily for Orlando...

We leave in 3 days.. and i have a count down in my cubical.. that the entire office is getting a kick out of.

BF is also stressing w/last minute preparations.. its kind of funny.

Watch out Disney.. here we come!

K

I know when...

I can finally stop making a list of things to pack and can start "checking off" things on my list!!

::yes::

I stop dreaming of Fantsmic and start dreaming that I am at the gate and have left my tickets at home!!!!

A little stressed when I am about to leave!:confused:

When all you think about no matter what your doing is how much fun the kids are going to have PLUS your selves!!! I get chills!!!Watch out Disney here we come again for 14 days!!! A Very Disney Family
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter