You know you've been to WDW too much when...

....you tell your kids that the family will be doing a different vacation next year, and they say "you mean Beach Club instead of Boardwalk???"

Or strangers walk up to your table when you're eating out, and start the conversation with "my friend Paul says that you know everything there is about Disneyworld", and you don't even know who Paul is! :earseek:

......you are talking business with a client and somehow the conversation leads to talking about WDW instead! :confused3

......you are riding down the road and one of the kids hollers, "look Dad, that place looks like the Wilderness Lodge, sorta".

......your DD wants to ride through a particular apartment complex in town because it reminds her of OKW

......people accuse you of being known on a first name basis in WDW. We arent quite there yet, but trying ;)

You have to explain the new Magic Your Way to the AAA agent.....

"you are talking business with a client and somehow the conversation leads to talking about WDW instead! :confused3 "

...Been there :rotfl:

Mrs. PB

You have to explain the new Magic Your Way to the AAA agent.....

Ya, I had someone call me the other day that knows my FIL asking for help in planning their WDW trip. After we talked for awhile I discovered they were a travel agent! HUH? Why did they need to call me then? :rotfl:

.....when your DS5 builds skewers of meat from Ohanas with tinker toys! :rotfl:

Or how about keeping a travel bag loaded ONLY with things you use in WDW....

Special slippers, special nightgowns, special beachtowels (Of course they say Boardwalk Villas on them) special bathingsuit, and so on and so on.

It's kept in the back of the bedroom closet and you only go into it two times....when you're getting ready to head to WDW. Or when you 're soooooo depressed cause you're NOT there and you want to dream...Now that's sad. :rotfl: :p :earboy2:

Or how about keeping a travel bag loaded ONLY with things you use in WDW....

YIKES! I do that, too! :teeth:
Our bag is full of things like light spinners, Minnie ears, ponchos, light up ice cubes, Pal Mickey, etc. It is always packed and ready to go.

I'm such a nerd...

Oh yes...thanks for reminding me! Our ponchos are in "the bag" too along with 2 Mickey Unbrellas. :rotfl:

... when you hear people in the next cube at work talking about a trip to Disney and you have to force yourself not to go over there and join in (and these are people you don't know)

...when you tell DS that someday you will take a vacation that isn't to Disneyworld and he says "where else is there?"

...you call to make a PS on the Disney Dining line and you explain something to the CM that they didn't know?! :confused3 :)

...the average daily cost of your AP drops below $10

JimC said:
...the average daily cost of your AP drops below $10

errr - you might could offer classes for that one and make a bundle lol

My DW has basically duplicated our bathroom supplies, her make up, our medicine cabinet and kitchen junk drawer into a multi compartment,fold out canvas thingy she calls our "hygene bag". After every trip she restocks it. If this bag were to somehow wind up on the island in "Lost" , it would solve just about all their problems. It's actually incredible the things she has in there.

JimC......by the end of my April trip I will have my average daily cost for my PAP down to $9.57!!!! ::MinnieMo

...when you don't realize right away that the reason people keep asking you directions to different rides is because your wearing a WDW shirt dated 5 years ago.

or

...when you can't help yourself but give advice to people that you meet in line for a ride. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter