You might be a Lime Green Neck if......

cruise-o-matic

DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna
you post to the Disboards from your villa.... (OK, obvious one)

you have a reserved parking space at OKW with your name on it....

after your last add on, your guide bought a house in Celebration....and paid cash....

you were arrested for stalking, all because you followed someone around all day because they had a "Follow me to Disney" license plate frame....and this wasn't you're first arrest for this offense....

credit applications never have enough lines for 5 years worth of previous addresses....

your DVC moral code is governed by WWDD, What would Doc do?....

the names Rash and Rinkwide are finalist for your about to be born child....

after a week camping, you check the boards four times in your first 18hours home to see whether MVMCP tickets have gone on sale...

and are vindicated to find on the fourth try that they have. :teeth:

if you are calling MS from OKW to book a vacation.

If you feel compelled to bring a web cam when your staying at the BWV, with the Boardwalk View

Every time you walk down the long halls of the BWV you think of Richyams

Everytime someone posts Will I like OKW? you think of Richyams.

Whenever you see lime green you feel a need to check for new posts.

..if a DVC point becomes a unit of measure, like you look at your monthly salary and figure that is about 32.5 points.

...you have so many trips booked that you are going around the "world" in 80 days...literally!

...every time the clock strikes 9:00 A.M. eastern, you think, ahhh! member services is open!

... you get panic stricken on Friday knowing that MS will be closed all weekend!!

...you start having "point" envy!!

:cool1:

You want to start a petition to get the DIS to allow ALL the counters you need for all the trips you have booked!

Laurabearz said:
You want to start a petition to get the DIS to allow ALL the counters you need for all the trips you have booked!

Agreed! Laura
I think DIS DVCers should be allowed a waiver and authorized to have at least 6 counters. It's hard to keep track of all these trips without counters! :rotfl:

You might be a Lime Green Neck If:

Your guide has your phone number blocked so she can't take any more of your add-on waitlist requests.

You inform your guide of the current incentive and then explain it to them like they were 5 years old!

:rotfl:

....your calendar no longer has 12 months in the year, but instead has 11 month and 7 month windows.

mrsR123 said:
after a week camping, you check the boards four times in your first 18hours home to see whether MVMCP tickets have gone on sale...

and are vindicated to find on the fourth try that they have. :teeth:

Well, if that's not the best darn-tootin news I've heard in all my lime green neck years! Cheers to you for postin' the good news , I just got my tickets too:goodvibes

cruise-o-matic said:
...it's 10PM on a Saturday night and you're posting again....

Im just checking in before I leave for a hot night on the town! :rolleyes1

twotoohappy said:
Well, if that's not the best darn-tootin news I've heard in all my lime green neck years! Cheers to you for postin' the good news , I just got my tickets too:goodvibes

Glad to help.

And count me in the losers postin' on a Saturday night crew. :rotfl:

mrsR123 said:
And count me in the losers postin' on a Saturday night crew. :rotfl:

Me too!

You know your a lime green neck when.... your wondering why there hasnt been more posts to this thread!

You might be a Lime Green Neck if......

When checking into OKW one particular CM greets you by name before you hand them the confirmation.

Your financial planning software is programmed to remind you of the point banking deadlines.

As a joke a friend sends you a Christmas card to the OKW mailing address and the front desk forwards it to you where you get all your other mail.

You have to instruct MS that to get an accurate points balance they have to page down because the contracts and add-ons you have won't all fit on the first page displayed on their monitor.

Co-workers when they see you scheduled off for a week off won't bother asking where we plan to vacation.

You have a box of Christmas decorations marked OKW.

You order FedEx shipping labels with the OKW shipping address preprinted on them to save time when sending things ahead of your arrival.

you go to the Red Dot Sale at Belk and all you walk out with is a lime green Polo shirt.....like I just did an hour ago....

...you create hostility in the workplace because you use your vacation days for real vacationing.

...you create additional hostility in the workplace because your name appears on the vacation calandar "earlier" and more "frequently" than anybody elses.

...you create even more additional hostility in the workplace because you have to add an extra year (2006) to the current vacation 2005 schedule. ;)

You plan your vacations relative to August, because that's your UY.

You have your vacations planned up to August 2007 when you can borrow from 2008.

You think of creative ways to weekend in FL without using points.

You forget that you can call MS with questions, because the Dis people always know the answers.

You're at a restaurant for a working lunch and see people walk in with lime green ribbons. After using all of your might restraining yourself from running over to that table, you get back to the office ASAP and check to see if you missed a meet.

You know most of the DVC ins and outs before you've even seen a DVC unit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter