You WON the Super7 lotto!!

Good luck to you all! One of us might be a "tad" richer this weekend!;)

I only won $10 and a free ticket ... :( No Steeplechase suite for me this time. Maybe I'll get something with the free ticket ... How did everyone else do?

Nothing for me, not even a free ticket.....did someone here have one of the big winning tickets? There were 2 winning tickets.

Oh well......tomorrow is another day! Maybe I should say.....tonight is another lottery!! ;) :p

Can Riddle DisCon sounds very interesting Baboo! :smooth:

It really is too bad none of us seem to have won, so many of you are such generous DISers!!! :)

Kim :)

Well, all this talk about lotteries, I bought a quick pick 649 today! Haven't bought one in months, maybe even a year! I enjoy gambling, but I never think of doing it LOL! I have been to Casion Niagara a few times and the Slots at Woodbine, HEY! Gary won $500 at Woodbine Slots in June ON HIS BIRTHDAY! I used to go to Bingo, but working 3 nights a week, I really don't want to go out AGAIN. My left hand was majorly itchy last night, my dear old ma used to say that meant MONEY! S

If I won a lot of money the first thing I would do is pay off any and all debts. Then we would go on vacation. Disney staying at the best in the Poly and at WL. We would be going on cruises. Tahiti, Hawaii, Australia.....We'd love to go back to Hawaii and stay for a couple of weeks, take family on vacation, pay kids bills buy a cabin in the woods ..............take some of you to Disney...I don't know so much to do........
tigercat

I would just buy more DVC points and go to OKW for about a mnth then over to BWV for a month and buy PAP's for my family and that would be me and Lisa and the kids hehehe I am greedyThen when we came home I would start planning for our trip back in a month for a month at BCV that would be all I would do then I would also start my race team for myself and one of my friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter