young children volcano bay

pickers1982

DIS Veteran
we have 5 days before hitting disney for 10 nights. 1st day will be getting the kids adjusted to time difference. planning on going to legoland for possibly 2 days with their water park. the kids are 3 and 6.

i ve rules out universal because as much as i love it, think with august heat and being more for adults it will be quite expensive although they do love super heroes. my question then is would you recommend volcano bay for young kids. we will be visitong city walk at some point. trying to not be too busy the first few days so this might be a good compromise

I just went to Volcano Bay for the first time in March and they have incredible kiddie areas called Tot Tiki Reef (for the 3-year old) and Runnamukka Reef (for the 6-year old). They sit right next to each other so you can grab a seat in between the two and keep an eye on both kids. Being that you are going in August, I would recommend getting there early to grab one of the 6 or 7 tables they have with an umbrella first to ensure you have a nice shade spot. These kiddie areas blow anything Disney water parks out of the water (pun intended). Plus they sit right near the bathrooms, lockers and a restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter