Young couples?

Dfi and I are young disney lovers, 24 and ealry 30 something (he'd kill me if I tell, LOL). This december will be our 3rd trip to the world. I love going as adults with no children. There are so many more options for rides, dining, and attractions that we would not be able to enjoy with little ones around.

deedeew80 said:
Young couple here, 25 & 22, not married......yet! I took my DBF on his first ever trip to WDW last year. He liked it, but unfortunately not as much as me. :confused3 Well, we are off to WDW again 8/28 for DBF second trip. He's trying to tell me that we are not going to be going to WDW every year for vacation! :rolleyes: Yea right!! Where else are we going to go?! I told him we are to have our honeymoon at WDW & he doesn't like that idea either, but says he'll go. I'm hoping to get him to like WDW as much as me. It's going to be a slow process though. I did make a deal with him....we go to WDW every other year & he chooses where to go the other times. We'll see ;)

I can completely relate! DBF and I are 27. We went to Disney last year (I'd been with my family many times), it was his first time, and he got semi-hooked. I used the excuse a month ago, "let's go someplace warm again this winter..um..how about Disney?" And he joked about it but I think it's growing on him. We'll see if I can completely convert him this time! I basically bought the plane tickets before he could change his mind, hee hee!

Thank goodness there are other people out there like my wife and I. We honeymooned at WDW in September of '03. That's when the "bug" bit us HARD and now we are Disney freaks like you wouldn't believe! We're even going to have a separate 6ft tree dedicated to nothing but Disney! Yeah, it's bad...I think it hit me harder than DW, I could talk about Disney all the time.

I'm so glad I'm not alone!

My husband and I (24 and 23) love Disney and have been several times as a couple, including our honeymoon and first anniversary. We used to live about 90 minutes from Orlando, but we've just moved away. Our 2nd anniversary (next week) will be without the mouse, unfortunately.

My husband and I (31 and 29, respectively) have been married for 5 years and have no children. (Well, with the exception of a very needy Siamese kitty who might as well be our child.) He had never been to WDW until I took him after he graduated from college 5 years ago. We're going back again this March. (It's been too long!) We love Disney and find no embarrassment in being two adults who are actually just really tall kids. ;)

My husband and I are 30 and 29 and have been married for four years. We went to Disney once before we were married and have been numerous times since. We both love it! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

There is nowhere else that we would rather go. We can be as busy or as lazy as we want. (and since DH is a red head we can't lie out on beaches all day)

We are hoping to go again before Christmas and then in the spring. I really want to spend my 30th birthday there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter