Young couples?

We're a young couple who got married over a year ago, no kids yet. We love WDW and have been going since beginning of our relationship - about 9 years ago. We both used to go a lot when we were younger with our families - we live in South Florida. We just spent our first anniversary there.

You can count me in on this one too. My hubby & I are both in our 20's & we've been married for goign on 2 yrs this July 18 & we have no kids unless you count our cute little Furbaby Shadow as one lol.

My wife and I celebrated our one-year anniversery in May with a trip to Disneyland (in June), it was the first time that I had ever been. We are a couple with no children who love Disney and cannot wait to either return to Disneyland or go for the first time to WDW together. My wife has never been to WDW and I went in July 1987. I am sure that the park has changed between then and now.

I seemed to have caught the bug somewhere in our visit this past June. In the first week that we were back I bought Disney glass tumblers and dinnerware online. Everyone who I have talked to that has been to any Disney park has told me that the bug can bite you anytime you are there. Well, they were right. ::MickeyMo

that bug bites me at least once a week.. It is how I get through my work week, knowing that it is one week closer to my Disney Vacation.. Only 11 more like this week and I am good to go

cs2sgrl said:
that bug bites me at least once a week.. It is how I get through my work week, knowing that it is one week closer to my Disney Vacation.. Only 11 more like this week and I am good to go

What a great way to think of it! Only 6 weeks for me!!

Another couple here.
DH is 35 and I´m 32 ( :ssst: , dont tell anyone!), no kids yet, and this will be our second trip together to the world. DH was a stressful job and disney is a place where he trully relax... :flower:

Me and my man are both 20. We went to DW for the first time last year (my BF's first ever time on holiday in fact) and we're off again this year. I can't understand why a couple our age would want to go anywhere else!

Dbf and I are 24 & 21, respectively. We have been to DW 2 times together now and trip 3 is in the planning stages. We couldn't imagine going anywhere else. We were both raised in Disney families so it's only natural that when we started dating (8 years ago!!!) that Disney would, of course be our first vacation together.

DH and I were married at 23. He suggested WDW for our honeymoon. I was like, "Uh, no, I don't think so. Doesn't everyone go to an island or something for their honeymoon?"

So he promises I will love it, and if I don't he'll take me to an island or something when we get back.

Well, we're both now 28 and just 46 days away from our eighth trip (and we've yet to go to an island).

Every vacation we take to Disney is different, but they all have one thing in common - they all bring back the wonderful memories of our honeymoon and our new life together. :hug:

I'm 25, DH is 32. We've been married one year, no children. We're going to Disney for first time in October 2005.

DH and I will be returning to WDW for our 3rd time together this November. He's 28 and I'm 34, have been married 7 years this November, no kids yet (buy happily trying finally!)... but we have a funny dog and chubby cat for babies right now. I absolutely love Disney World, and the DH does once we're there. He is more willing to chat about our upcoming plans as the actual vacation gets closer!

My friends and family don't understand why we love going like we do, but I don't care! They're the ones missing out.

Now if I can only convince DH to buy into DVC! :rolleyes1

I am 28, DH is 26. We will be married 3 years in December. We met while working at the Magic Kingdom. I was on college program, and he worked there while he was in college. We were married on the Disney Cruise. We have no plans for kids...

Since we are local, if anyone ever wants to meet up on a weekend - let me know!

Kelly

sunny04 said:
Just a question...it seems like most poeple that post in this section are solo travellers or couples with grown children....DH and I have been married for 2 years and began our Disney-mania on our honeymoon. Are there other young married couples out there? No kids, just two of you having a great time at WDW?

I took my husband on his first EVER trip to disney for our honeymoon, and well.. we have gone EVERY YEAR seince the bug hit him. We do not have kids unless you count our ferrets, water dragon, and border collie :)

But he just loves it, and I am a Disney Nut! So.. :)
yeah it's not just kids and their parents!!

jessica lynn :dog:

We are another young couple (DH is 32, I'm soon-to-be 29 :goodvibes ). We don't have children, and we LOVE going to WDW. I agree with the previous poster who said we act like children when we are there!

We have taken trips just the two of us and with our friends who have children. We love it all--we're headed back in October (DH surprised me! :love: )

Young couple here, 25 & 22, not married......yet! I took my DBF on his first ever trip to WDW last year. He liked it, but unfortunately not as much as me. :confused3 Well, we are off to WDW again 8/28 for DBF second trip. He's trying to tell me that we are not going to be going to WDW every year for vacation! :rolleyes: Yea right!! Where else are we going to go?! I told him we are to have our honeymoon at WDW & he doesn't like that idea either, but says he'll go. I'm hoping to get him to like WDW as much as me. It's going to be a slow process though. I did make a deal with him....we go to WDW every other year & he chooses where to go the other times. We'll see ;)

Hello! My husband and I are heading back to Disney for our 2nd Honeymoon Aug 28-30, 2005. We are 31 & 32 and do have 2 children 12 & 8, but will be traveling alone. We have been to Disney many times, although DH does not care for it, but going alone sounds good. During our trip in 2/04 we met another family at the park and ended up Disney cruising together in 9/04 & we met another family on that cruise and our planning our next Disney Cruise together. Those families have become like our family. We would love to meet any other couples who will be there when we are or any families who will be there in late Sept. (will have kids).
Picture044.jpg
[/IMG]

DH and I have been to Disney Every year that we have known eachother, 2002. He is in the Navy and we do a big trip every year. The last two years he has been on shore duty so we have done two Disney trips each year. Last year we went to Disney 2x and a cruise, this year we went to Disneyland and are going back for our one year anniversary. We were married in WDW last year. YEAH.. Our bestfriends are Disney fanatics as well and they have come to Disney with us every year as well. We will all be there in October and have made this our family tradition. I dont think we will ever stop.

Hi everyone!
DH and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I'm now 36 and he's 41. No children for us... (yet? :blush: )
But, just after he proposed, he suggested we get married somewhere special... Disney. Neither of us had been there before. We thought it was just for kids. We checked into Disney's Intimate Weddings and after seeing how beautiful and magical it really could be, we were married two months later, at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian Resort. princess: :groom: It is a such a special Disney memory that we will never forget. Talk about feeling like a princess! We returned for our 1st anniversary, and now we'll be there for our 3rd in January 2006. I have to say, I never thought we would get so hooked. There are so many other places that I thought I wanted to go, but now that we've found Disney, we'll always be dreaming of our return visit!!!
It's good to see that other couples choose to spend their special time at Disney. Sometimes we feel selfish, just the two of us, but it means so much to be there alone. :cloud9:
What a great thread!!!!!

We were once a younger couple *L*
Before we had DS we loved visiting Disney. We could relax, be adventorous, romantic or whatever the mood struck.
We would go to V&A one night, then hit a character breakfast in the (late) morning ;)
WDW is fun whether you are young or old or somewhere in the middle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter