Your best breakfast

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Matt and I are bored, so expect some weird topics!

What is your favourite breakfast option in the Orlando area? And why?

I think our current favourite has to be Boma. One thing I can't get into (which Matt loves) is maple syrup on bacon.

Deb,

American breakfasts are no novelty to us, so we just usually settle for something fast from the McDonalds at Downtown Disney.

I love the character breakfasts:D All the egg's, potatoes, fruit and then a yummy doughnut all washed down with chocolate milk - yum!!

Makes a change from my weight watchers toast and jam :(

Kaylee

........ not a big breakfast fan - I like a quick croissant and head for the parks but, I really enjoyed our Cindy's breakfast..... we rushed to the park from the Dolphin, and raced over to Splash Mountain for a quick 'drop' before brekkie, raced over to the castle ......... and then had to wait at least 20 minutes before we were seated.

Sooooo, we'd really worked up an appetite and I thoroughly enjoyed a full breakfast - particularly like the potato casserole :)

Also remember a very good breakfast at the Sheraton World - the breakfast bar had the most amazing fruit beautifully displayed - strawberries the size of apples, and all manner of yummy pastries plus two chefs cooking eggs anyway you liked them at the breakfast bar....... waffles and pancakes were also available. I don't know if it as good as it used to be - that was a few years ago now.

another vote for Boma's here too! I LOVE it...that ham is amazing, and all the lovely fruits and pastries...YUM! Amazing coffee and fruit juice too....mmmmm.........must try and get there in May:)

Yes have to agree with Shirley - our breakfast at Cinderella's was particularly good - lots of fruit juice and fresh fruit too.

What Shirley failed to mention though was that it took me at least 20 minutes to get my breath back after rushing from Splash to the Castle! LOL ;)

No, I can't get into the maple syrup on everything scenario Deb either! And I can't get round the idea of doughnuts for breakfast either!!

I think our favourite breakfast has to be Sizzler - plate after plate piled high with goodies - hhhmmmm!! (imagine slurpy drooling noises at this point a la Homer Simpson!).

Astrid :wave:

Well we ended up eating breakfast at the Golden Corrall a LOT.... It was both of my daughters favourite place (except MacDonalds).

Zoe loved the ice cream and Hannah loved the tuna salad and sorbet ! I kid you not.

Tooo hard to choose:

Bomas - I love the juice and the different brekkie items don't have it on my list for May so I need to sort that out

Cinderellas - I really liked this especially the deep fried cheese danish's...divine oh and the fruit and the honey yogurt and granola.

Cape May Cafe - This is Paul and I's favourite. Love all the items and I think we went there 3 times when we stayed at the Y&B last year - we were only there for a week !! We love going to the kids station and getting their mickey shaped waffles etc ;)

Off-site - well you just can't beat Sizzler can you IMO :D

We don't really do breakkie so for us it would be left over pizza.

I like the character breakfasts because they are fun, and I do like Maple Syrup on my sausages, but my best breakfast has to be a coffee and a sticky bun from Kusafari in Animal Kingdom - trust me on this - you need to try one!

It's just a little counter on the side of the Tusker House, so if someone else in your party wants a bigger breakfast then they can - but to be honest, these buns are so big and so delicious that i bet everyone will want one!

Bev

Originally posted by BevS97
but my best breakfast has to be a coffee and a sticky bun from Kusafari in Animal Kingdom - trust me on this - you need to try one!

It's just a little counter on the side of the Tusker House, so if someone else in your party wants a bigger breakfast then they can - but to be honest, these buns are so big and so delicious that i bet everyone will want one!

Bev

Have to agree with Bev here - we go here for a mid morning snack those buns are so yummy and they're warm and yup to die for - great choice Bev :) LOL this is normally after we've had a buffet breakfast earlier - I know we're such pigs ;)

AAAGH!! I knew I shouldn't open this thread - I'm on the the Inductions stage of the Atkins Diet - no fruit or sugar in any form(pastrys, croissants etc) and I am so missing my carbs. But at least i get to eat as much bacon, sausages, eggs as I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter