Your best MIB score?

RUN

Earning My Ears
I was just curious to see what your guy's best scores on MIB are. Currently I can't do any better with the 999,999 I've reached twice(thanks to gamepro). So how do you guys stack up? Also does anyone know why the ride always has the same 2 or 3 endings with Will Smith when theres suppose to be 12? Also why has the total engulfing mist at the end of the ride been turned into practically nothing, is it operating costs, or guests complaints?

Best score is 1,116,000. this was done by riding in the ADA car backseat all alone. I hit 999,999 on one gun and then picked up the other gun and got 116,310 on it.

i can usually hit 999,999 4 out of every 20 times i ride now.

what the heck is gamepro?????

i have been on this ride somewhere in the high 500 or low 600 times :smooth:

How depressing!! :( I'm just back from a trip where I played MIB twice and I thought I did so good! :smooth:

I scored 114,000 on my first game and 315,000 on the second. Then again, it was only my second and third game ever.

Also, the mist seemed to be pretty "all engulfing" when we rode. I can't wait to get some more practice!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I did manage to get 999,999 once, although I can't honestly say
I know how. I'm convinced my gun was malfunctioning! Other
than that, my best score was 565,000. Our family must have
ridden close to 75 times during our visits to IOA this summer.
Thank you single riders line!

MIB rules!

Gamepro is a videogaming magazine. I happened to pick it up at the airport before my flight, and what a coincidence it had a whole special on the making of the MIB ride, and strategies to use while riding and the secret doors in the queue. If you can ever get ahold of it, the feature is in issue 140.

thanks for the info IOArules. i will try to find it.

Originally posted by goofy about mickey
How depressing!! :( I'm just back from a trip where I played MIB twice and I thought I did so good! :smooth:

I scored 114,000 on my first game and 315,000 on the second. Then again, it was only my second and third game ever.

Also, the mist seemed to be pretty "all engulfing" when we rode. I can't wait to get some more practice!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

second game at 315,000 is very good. congrats:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter