Your best tip for MIB

Originally posted by damo
When I read the site I thought that he spelled exactly like my DS who is also 15. .

He did remember you because he asked if you were the ones from Toronto.

Being a teacher, I so wanted to correct all his grammatical and spelling errors but I think I'll let it be his site and keep my comments to myself.

Bev

LOL, phamton. I'm a teacher too and I find myself doing the same thing! By the looks of your picture, you aren't the lady we saw who was also getting straight nines. She was older with short curly hair. Your son looks older than 15. I had to laugh at him because he said that the reason I wasn't getting straight nines was that I lived in Toronto.

I would like a pic of the big bug sensors. I've hit a few near his eyes (on/near the moving head).

As for me, here are my tips:
Aim for the first alien that pops up on the left side. Proceed then to any alien above and keep shooting, even if you have to raise your gun vertical.
Shoot a swinging guy. Shoot the guy that pops out of a mid-level window (easier on inside track).
Shoot the crash site aliens.
Shoot the fire hydrant alien.
Shoot above the fire hydrant alien for some window aliens (one with big eyes, one with green eyes)
Shoot the windows near the first spin, and then turn around and shoot the sensors again.
Shoot the big eye-tentacle guy's gun.
Shoot the big-eyed guy. If on outside track, shoot at the alien that hides in the curtains.
Shoot begging alien & its cohorts, and try for the above alien.
Shoot the green eyes in the bushes (easier on outside track)
Bio-scan.
Shoot the dropdowns (gun aliens in the squares). Designate someone to shoot the opposing exhaust port. If theirs doesn't work, pray that they dont shoot you and yours is affected.
Shoot the opposing exhaust after the cars turn slightly. Shoot any green eyes if the opposing car spins (it rarely does)
Shoot the armored alien
Shoot Will Smith
Shoot the big alien and get bonus (if necessary)

That's what I do. Sometimes I max out at/before the armored alien, sometimes I need the bonus, sometimes I do just poorly and get less than 800k (which is when I get mad at myself, unless the gun is messed up).

Originally posted by the Dark Marauder
I would like a pic of the big bug sensors.

There is a picture at the bottom of his webpage of the big bug sensors but we have some more pictures that would be better quality. Once you place them on a webpage, they lose some of the quality.

If you want me to send them to you, just email me at phamton@cfl.rr.com

I couldn't email you as your email is not listed.

Bev

DM, I'm gonna shoot your aliens until they move!!! Dance, baby, dance!

We're coming down again for May 21-24. Gotta do the Mummy, you know! It'll be over a weekend this time, so maybe we can have a meet!

wow thanks for the tips!! i can't wait until i go on my trip!! feb 21-25!! yahoo!! i think i'll head for MIB first! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter