your disney theme song?

urglewurgle

DIS Veteran
do you have a disney theme song? one that fits you perfectly or you just love so much!?

mine would have to be "Part of your world"...from ariel (but i prefer the jessica simpson version....)
or
"I can go the distance" from Hercules....

becks

I love 'Hawaiian RollerCoaster Ride' from Lilo & Stitch, it is so upbeat and I have been known to pretend to surf while listening to it :lmao: :lmao:

hrclogo2.jpg

I also love 'Part of your World' but also love the Phil Collins stuff from Tarzan too.

You've Got a Friend in Me
I've Got No Strings
Colours of the Wind

LOL I have far too many that I love! But I love anything from The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Lilo & Stitch just to name a few............

The Circle of Life - I love the music - and the lyrics make me think about what we're all doing to the world.

I think my Disney theme song is Reflection from Mulan. One day my reflection will show who I really am..... ;)

ArielJasmine princess:

Mine is definitely "The Bear Necessities" from Jungle Book!
I love the tune and when you listen to the lyrics it's pretty good advice!!

I also love When you Wish Upon A Star, I won't say I'm in Love (Hercules) and A Whole New World.. but there are so many great Disney songs, it all depend what mood I'm in :rockband:

You can Fly :)

I like it because it reminds me that nothing in life is impossible :)

Aw people you are all wrong...... :thumbsup2

Its gotta be.................Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Who can tell me they dont feel brilliant in Splash Mountain when they reach the paddle steamer and that is playing, Brilliant.

Mine is 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'. It will take my DH a VERY long time to make his mind up so I'll post Boris' later. :rotfl:

I have two. I love 'Once upon a dream' because it's just so fairytale-like :love: and I also absolutely love Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious (sp? ;) ) We play this all the time and my DS has even learned to say it.

My DD loves everyone wants to be a cat from aristocats and I like Colors of the wind and I love Look Through My Eyes and the transformation song where Kenai (sp) turns in to the bear. Also the first song of Beauty and the Beast not sure what it is called, (belle?)

"The Bear Necessities" from Jungle Book
and wishes

Cochise said:
Aw people you are all wrong...... :thumbsup2

Its gotta be.................Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Who can tell me they dont feel brilliant in Splash Mountain when they reach the paddle steamer and that is playing, Brilliant.

Thats my Sons theme tune! He sings it at the top of his voice whilst skipping down Main Street, such a happy tune, makes me tear up just thinking about it :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter