Your doing what for 40th Rachael !?!

A big thank you to you all for saying such nice things !!!
Had a very stressful time and now one of our party has dropped out so just me and the boys going !!
I'm trying to get rid of some of the trip for her re money but it not easy.

Going to try to get excited for the trip again it's proving very hard I hate falling out with people.
My daughter is traveling to london with us now seeing the show having the then getting a early train home the next morning so that's not wasted money.
Costumes are being sent out this week but with the luck I'm having who knows when they will get here.

Alex is back at school and not a where of the op yet think this will be best thing for him.
I'm guessing I'm going to run into a few of you or the week :)
Xx

That's a shame you need to re-organise stuff Rachel. Never easy for a planner ;)

Positive news that Alex is back at school though, hopefully he's feeling ok now.

I'm sure the costumes will be lovely when they arrive and I'm sure everything will work out fine :goodvibes

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time recently :(
Hopefully when you're there you'll be able to forget your worries for a while and enjoy. Fingers crossed for you!

That's a shame you need to re-organise stuff Rachel. Never easy for a planner ;)

Positive news that Alex is back at school though, hopefully he's feeling ok now.

I'm sure the costumes will be lovely when they arrive and I'm sure everything will work out fine :goodvibes

Naff I don't like falling out it was weird Julie she said things in the wrong way at the wrong time :(
3 weeks today isn't it till the big 40 ??
I hope so I've promised them what if they don't fit etc rtc
Add to my stress lol xx

Quick up date !!
Alex back at hospital on Wednesday, I think we ŵill get a date for the op then.
I wish I could have it for him me and dh are very up and down at the min it's a stressful time.
Anyway had a mad moment rang Disney too see what onsite price would be no way could I pay that !!!! With our Ap discount
But Last night price wasn't to bad b&b at the Cheyenne so I booked it the twins have never stayed there hope we may get a little pixie dust ??
Thinking get there early drop cases,DLH brunch back for a lie down chill out etc.
Then dreams on the night :)
Thanks for reading
X

Yay for an onsite Disney fix. The twins will love it and you are going before they take the characters away from hotels. :thumbsup2

Best of luck at the hospital on Wednesday, will keep everything crossed it goes well. :grouphug:

Quick up date !!
Alex back at hospital on Wednesday, I think we ŵill get a date for the op then.
I wish I could have it for him me and dh are very up and down at the min it's a stressful time.
Anyway had a mad moment rang Disney too see what onsite price would be no way could I pay that !!!! With our Ap discount
Last night price wasn't to bad b&b at the Cheyenne so I booked it the twins have never stayed there hope we may get a little pixie dust ??
Thinking get there early drop cases DLH brunch back for a lie down chill out etc.
Then dreams our night :)
Thanks for reading
X

Oh Rach, let us know how your appointment goes and its lovely you got a good rate for the Cheyenne, that will be a lovely way to finish off the trip. I hope you are showered with loads of pixie dust, you sure deserve it lovely.
:hug::hug::hug:

Good luck for the hospital appointment, will be thinking about you all :grouphug:

Hey good news on the Cheyenne booking and yes you most certainly do need some pixie dust pixiedust:

How are the costumes looking ? we're not dressing up, tried to persuade Liam but he doesn't want to, so I went mad buying new Disney Primark Tshirts, not sure it's all going to fit in my hand luggage case though.

I can't believe how quickly it's coming round and the park looks superb, glad Liam chose Halloween not Christmas now, although secretly hoping that some of the christmas decs go up while we're there, looking at last year's trippies I think we should get a glimpse of the tree :)

Hope all goes well for your appointment on Wednesday :grouphug: Lovely that you'll be able to end your trip with a wee stay at the Cheyenne :)

Hello all thanks you for still reading and sending all your good thoughts :goodvibes
So back to the hospital we went they are happy with Alex and want to wait and see what the tumour does it's not growing and the swelling has gone down really well he just looks like he has a black eye really.
They said to come back in 2 weeks it's so rare they are unsure what it will do all other case apart from one where in the wrists the other in the jaw line.
DH said about the holiday one dr asked if we had insurance :confused:
Incase it starts growing again the dr from 2 weeks ago wasn't there, he said the trip would be fine I'm staying positive thought.
So as long as it doesn't grow it should be fine and this will be a easier op too DH very happy about that one.

Costumes still not here she says she sending out this week funny she said that last week !!
It's going to be last minute packing and that not me ;)
Need a new pair of jeans for the trip too maybe get them tomorrow when in durham.
If truthful I'm not excited and dint think I will be till costumes in the case and my bot is sitting on the train down to London.
Sorry for being the most un disney person on here at the min !!
Xx

Hello all thanks you for still reading and sending all your good thoughts :goodvibes
So back to the hospital we went they are happy with Alex and want to wait and see what the tumour does it's not growing and the swelling has gone down really well he just looks like he has a black eye really.
They said to come back in 2 weeks it's so rare they are unsure what it will do all other case apart from one where in the wrists the other in the jaw line.
Incase it starts growing again the dr from 2 weeks ago wasn't there, he said the trip would be fine I'm staying positive thought.
So as long as it doesn't grow it should be fine and this will be a easier op too DH very happy about that one.

Costumes still not here she says she sending out this week funny she said that last week !!
Need a new pair of jeans for the trip too maybe get them tomorrow when in durham.
If truthful I'm not excited and dint think I will be till costumes in the case and my bot is sitting on the train down to London.
Xx

I reckon he just asked to ensure you were covered but I wouldnt worry as they don't seem to be rushing to operate and are happy with how the treatment is working so far. Great news that it isnt growing and that the op won't be as big.
I would be keeping on to the lady with the costumes pet.
And don't worry about not feeling in much form yet, that will come, you have had the most stressful time of it lately and I know you are still anxious about Alex and the trip. It will all be fine in the end, all you can do it tick things off your list and the magic feeling will come :goodvibes
xxxxx

Things will pick up Rachael - I'm sure you'll start to feel more in the mood as it get closer :goodvibes

I'm sure it's good news that they don't seem to be in any major rush to operate, and I've no doubt they'd have had you cancel the trip too if they thought there might be a problem. You've been through a lot it's understandable that you're not feeling as upbeat as you feel you should.

Last year Rob's mum had a tumour on a kidney and was waiting for her op to have both removed and I couldn't get excited about our trip because in the back of my mind I kept thinking we'll have to cancel I just thought it would be sod's law the date would coincide with our holiday so it was easier to just expect the worse.

I'm sure as the date gets closer the magic will start working it's way back to you, hope those costumes have arrived now :) xxx

I reckon he just asked to ensure you were covered but I wouldnt worry as they don't seem to be rushing to operate and are happy with how the treatment is working so far. Great news that it isnt growing and that the op won't be as big.
I would be keeping on to the lady with the costumes pet.
And don't worry about not feeling in much form yet, that will come, you have had the most stressful time of it lately and I know you are still anxious about Alex and the trip. It will all be fine in the end, all you can do it tick things off your list and the magic feeling will come :goodvibes
xxxxx

Thanks Kizzy you always know the right things ti say :)
He looks great and is looking forward to the trip
She says costumes are posted :goodvibes
Fingers crossed xx

Things will pick up Rachael - I'm sure you'll start to feel more in the mood as it get closer :goodvibes

Got to love your ticker Julie 1 day !!!
Thanks for Keeping up hoping I'm fit to burst in 2 weeks time
Will catch up with your plans ASAP xx
Btw enjoy being 40 lol :rotfl2:

I'm sure it's good news that they don't seem to be in any major rush to operate, and I've no doubt they'd have had you cancel the trip too if they thought there might be a problem. You've been through a lot it's understandable that you're not feeling as upbeat as you feel you should.

Last year Rob's mum had a tumour on a kidney and was waiting for her op to have both removed and I couldn't get excited about our trip because in the back of my mind I kept thinking we'll have to cancel I just thought it would be sod's law the date would coincide with our holiday so it was easier to just expect the worse.

I'm sure as the date gets closer the magic will start working it's way back to you, hope those costumes have arrived now :) xxx
Thank you Jill and I hope robs mam fine now :goodvibes
It hard as you know what the point packing etc if we are not going I will update ASAP and say hi if you spot us btw :).
Costume sent out she says but my naff mood makes me think not.
I'm on courses fir work for the next 2 weeks so my mind should be taken off everything for a while hope your planning going well and your ADRs made xx

Xx

Gosh - I am so sorry, I haven't been properly around for the last few weeks so missed alot of this. Hope he is okay, and it doesn't grow. I know what you mean about wishing you could take it all for them.

xxx

You have a busy few weeks ahead but at least it won't give you much time to worry. Have you done lists? I find once I have everything written out and start to get through the list I feel more on top of things and you won't be up the walls or rushing about in the days before you go.
Things are looking up pet xxx

Thank you Jill and I hope robs mam fine now :goodvibes
It hard as you know what the point packing etc if we are not going I will update ASAP and say hi if you spot us btw :).
Costume sent out she says but my naff mood makes me think not.
I'm on courses fir work for the next 2 weeks so my mind should be taken off everything for a while hope your planning going well and your ADRs made xx

Yeah she's fine, all went well with a super recovery, thanks for asking xxx

We have Cafe Mickey booked for Thursday night, Inventions character lunch booked on 31st, I read on a french forum that there was something special that day, guessing it will mean the characters in their Halloween costumes.
Bistro chez Remy on Saturday, winging the rest of it at the moment, may do BBWWS on Sunday.

I'm sure the costumes will turn up, sending pixiedust: but don't think you'll need it.

Sounds like you're going to be too busy for the next couple of weeks, sometimes it helps not to have time to sit and think. I'm sure we're bound to bump into each other, probably every two minutes lol. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter