Your favorite/best spots to sit... attractions

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
What are your favorite/best spots (or spots to avoid) to sit for the shows and rides such as:

Beauty and the Beast live
Frozen sing along
Voyage of the little mermaid
Indiana Jones
Muppet Vision 3D
Fantasmic
Country Bear Jamboree
Monsters inc.
Jungle Cruise
Kimanjaro sarfari
Festival of Lion King
Finding Nemo musical
Rivers of light

Last edited:
TTA in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom / Spaceship Earth at Epcot / Living with the Land at Epcot / 1 second Muppets and Fantastic at Hollywood Studios and Kilimanjaro Safaris at Animal Kingdom

For the most part, I do not care where I sit when I go to see the shows at WDW as long as I am not too close to the stage, especially to the far side. Those are the only places where I think it is hard to see everything.

Outside, with various sections. I would just try for one of the middle sections about 1/3 to 2/3 of the way from the stage to be able to see the full stage.
  • Beauty and the Beast live
  • Indiana Jones
  • Fantasmic
Indoors, long rows. If you want middle of the row, wait a bit to enter as you are supposed to go all the way across so if you are not in the first 10-15 across that row, you will be more centered. That is unless you get someone without critical thinking skills and thinks they are okay to just stop when they want. They must not mind their feet being stepped on as people step over them.
  • Frozen sing along
  • Voyage of the little mermaid
  • Muppet Vision 3D
  • Monsters inc..

Festival of Lion King - Have not done since they moved to the new theater

Finding Nemo musical - Various levels, Indoors. I would aim for one of the middle sections and about one of the first 10 rows above the middle walkway. The lowest section might be seem nice and close, but you cannot see everything on the other side of the stage.

Jungle Cruise - You do not get to choose as they load in a specific way. It is hard to request a specific spot here based on the way they load. You can probably find videos that show the way they load. I have not had a bad spot anywhere on the boat. I have had bad boat riders that think it is okay to move around once they are placed on the boat. I had a CM that had the potential make the ride great, but there was one family that kept letting their kids stand and kept moving back and forth between the middle and outside rows. This meant the CM had to keep stopping his spiel and ask them to quiet throughout the entire ride.

Kimanjaro sarfari - You might have to wait for a vehicle if you make requests here. Back row is the bumpiest with the front row being the least bumpy. There are long benches for 4-6 individuals in a row and open vehicles. About 75% of the time, I find I am in the last couple of rows and have not missed much. A lot of people prefer the middle sections so they are not as bumpy and they are not hampered by the bars around the driver section.

Never Done:
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Rivers of light

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter