Your favorite Disney Photo

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
enjoying our weekly photo comp:thumbsup2 all the great photos
but what about your favorite Disney photos and what is the story behind them
Here is 2 of mine to start with
CA4B8BW9.jpg

027f494b.jpg

my favourite one was actually posted on the theme park attractions and strategies pic of the day thread, I didn't take it but it was a huge full picture of the Walt Disney World gate and welcome sign, it took my breath away and I could almost feel like I was there, just approaching the magic. it was beautiful - the best sight in the world!

Great thread - I am struggling with the photo comp as I don't have any photos without Molly in so you've asked for it!

Molly ran up and gave Snow White her hairband to put back in. This is on her second birthday.

65354Copy_of_WDW040066.JPG

65354Copy_of_WDW040067.JPG

and very late on the eve of Thanksgiving (our last night) Molly had been very scared of the fireworks so we had spent Wishes going round and round to see the Princesses (there was little to no queue) Aurora would welcome her by name and on our last meeting closed the doors so Molly could dance with the Princesses in private. I have it on video and even thought DH had to stay in the park until about 1AM to get the photopass photo (pre internet option!) it was worth it.

65354princess4.jpg

I know I have posted these loads of times before, but they are 2 of my favorite funny Disney Photos.:lmao: :lmao:

nemome8.png

toystoryqt6.png

Great Photos everyone

keep them comimg

Great thread - I am struggling with the photo comp as I don't have any photos without Molly in so you've asked for it!

I entry photos with my kids in them
Lovely photos of Molly

Some great photos here :thumbsup2
Please keep them coming
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This was my fave baby one from Decembers trip...

tigger2.jpg

I'll dig out some more later

Wow I love the Nemo ones are they done on the photo pass?
My DD thought the princess ones were lovely and Molly was so sweet!

Wow I love the Nemo ones are they done on the photo pass?
My DD thought the princess ones were lovely and Molly was so sweet!

Jo, they are not on the photopass but purchased seperatly at MGM, not sure of the name of the shop, but its towards the back not far from the Backlot Tour:thumbsup2

Great photos everyone

Here's a few from our recent cruise

dcl1.jpg

dcl2.jpg

dcl3.jpg

dcl4.jpg

and from my birthday at O'Hanas

LS1.jpg

Jo, they are not on the photopass but purchased seperatly at MGM, not sure of the name of the shop, but its towards the back not far from the Backlot Tour:thumbsup2
Thanks, I'm learning so much on the Dis I will have to go to WDW for several months to fit it all in. :rotfl2:

Such great photo's everyone... I'm having such difficulty choosing a favourite, because sometimes the memory of having the photo taken is actually better than the photo itself...

I met Meeko at Epcot on my first trip and he was sniffing in my bag. The cm said he's looking for food, so I got out my snack bar and gave it to him. I wouldn't take it back and so he kept it and ran around showing everyone what he'd got... even on the bus (they used to come on) he was waving it out the window to people... trouble is that you can't see that in a still photo... but hey I'll go and look for it, because... well I've told you the story now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter